Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

Can't see what you posted ,but I think the whole thing  is silly and stupid that they ban anyone . I got ban for a disagreement with camarads , there was not even a warning just got banned  , some mods think it's gives them power to band people , but to me it's a joke , makes me not want not to rejoin CC .

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jjs said:

Can't see what you posted ,but I think the whole thing  is silly and stupid that they ban anyone . I got ban for a disagreement with camarads , there was not even a warning just got banned  , some mods think it's gives them power to band people , but to me it's a joke , makes me not want not to rejoin CC .

I agree fully. I was banned from RLC on 4/20. I feel that we should have 1 warning, and continue. I guess they are not worried about the subscription money we paid.  

On 5/21/2017 at 3:47 AM, xdjrnix said:

Are on a visit and everyone is playing with a cellphone. The Lord Makes Breakfast.

Screenshot_20170521-0937565906b.png

Just think what would happen if EVERY cell phone in the World would stop working for one complete month.(Yea) What would these phone addicted people do? And then take away ALL computers and Video Game Systems and Internet service for the same amount of time.To think all these people would have to ACTUALLY set and talk to each other for a good amount of time(or have a lot of sex)...would not happen.they probably would be running around all crazy because they didn't have their little toy's. Mommie i can't take my nude selfie's,I can't text dirty word's to my girl ETC.  WORLD"S BIGGEST RIOT.

But for me...I don't ever use a cell phone,don't play video games,i Do use the computer to pay bill's,check e-mail ,and of course get on CAM CAPS (YEA) but i actually communicate with people by word of mouth.The way GOD intended it to be.so you see it would not bother Me in the least if all the above mentioned was taken away. I know for a lot of people it might be different but you could learn to live without them. (well maybe).......paused.... and thought about it.NOPE people would be running around all crazy...doing bodily harm to others (or worse)because they are addicted to them just like smokes and alcohol.Oh by the way i don't smoke or drink alcohol either...so there is two more things i would not miss if it was taken away.

Edited by ARMY SNIPER
  • Upvote 2