Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

2 hours ago, jasonwils123 said:

Ok i understand sometimes it feels too good and you finish early but WTF he didnt even get to 10 pumps :angel:

Hahaha, that's a damn shame. 10 "pumps" would'ne do it for me. I know guys hate to wear a condom, and i dont want my guy wearing one either, but he should put one on, take away some sensation, and learn how to control himself some more. Then when she's satisfied, take it off, and maybe you might last 11 pumps, then move up from there

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

uh gee, let me guess, he shot his wad 30 seconds into it, and she didnt cum and he's done for the night. Just a guess

Thanks Maniam for the download of the guests. I was wrong, he went for a good amount of time. She must be trying to get pregnant, he came inside her it seems, and she stood on her head so all the cum wouldn't run out, that's a new one!

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thanks Maniam for the download of the guests. I was wrong, he went for a good amount of time. She must be trying to get pregnant, he came inside her it seems, and she stood on her head so all the cum wouldn't run out, that's a new one!

That was weird to me too. Also when she got up to go to shower she walked around with both hands between her legs. I thought maybe she just didn't want to stain the sheets or get any on the floor,lol. 

• Upvote 1