Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

@Rod001 , I love your videos, good job and thanks for sharing.  May I suggest 1 improvement, 40 seconds intro is a little too long, I would suggest you shorten to something like 5 seconds.
Only asking because some people (like me) need to monitor bandwidth to make sure we don't exceed transfer limit.  So straight to the point is what's best for shitty internet services like mine lol

again, thanks for your good work!

On 4/22/2017 at 6:08 PM, zac56 said:

looks like  kitty is crying but don't know why??

She was really mad and fussing earlier today.she would turn around to leave the bedroom,then turn back around and come back to yell some more.Don't know what it was about but boy she was really mad about something.she finally left the bedroom and went and sat on the couch and started crying.

She was fussing like hell at him yesterday...She f***ing him like hell today. Women...what is a man to do?     :rolleyes:

Edited by ARMY SNIPER
  • Upvote 3

Kitty you are so sexy, love your Michigan tights your are wearing.  I was born there do not live there.  Thanks for the sex you provide for us up close in the bedroom and not hiding under the covers like some other couples, glad you're in this apt. than that other claustrophobic one.  Your tits are perfect size never ruin them with implants.  I keep seeing Heidi from another apt. and I keep zeroing in on those ugly implants, you cannot squeeze them.  I like the way you boss Smith around, right he has his gothic hamster tough friends, watch out.  And Kitty your feet are the best you seductress.

This dude is constantly staring at his phone, even more than Lev on his tablet. What in the hell can be so interesting on the phone  when Kitty is always available, half naked to stare at? IMO, she is the most beautiful girl on the site also.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, curious said:

kitty and smith

she is sooooo obviously non satisfied... lol

Thx for that curious, she got absolutely nothing from that. Yo Smith, that was dreadful, you gotta slow down and take it easy. Do you realize how many men wish they were you on here? You got guys  with their pants down around there ankles, and it's all over in 2 minutes?! Go watch what Grisha does to Maria, or if you got RLC, watch what Tibor does to the beautiful and luscious Linda before they get to any penetration, it's a process, and she will give it right back to you!

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx for that curious, she got absolutely nothing from that. Yo Smith, that was dreadful, you gotta slow down and take it easy. Do you realize how many men wish they were you on here? You got guys  with their pants down around there ankles, and it's all over in 2 minutes?! Go watch what Grisha does to Maria, or if you got RLC, watch what Tibor does to the beautiful and luscious Linda before they get to any penetration, it's a process, and she will give it right back to you!

u first "fuck" the brain of woman to satisfy her.... otherwise penetration is only to make kids lol.....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, curious said:

u first "fuck" the brain of woman to satisfy her.... otherwise penetration is only to make kids lol.....

i never heard it put quite like that, but thats got a lot of merit to it