www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

25 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's not necessarily backwards. These people provide a service, and they are not required to serve mean nasty people or people who will not pay for the service.

I'm not thinking about servicing mean people. I'm thinking about attracting new customers. Gonna be kinda hard to convince people to sign up if you make every cam blocked. 

• Upvote 2

Guest CamaradsOfficial
2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Look guys, it had to be done otherwise the paying customers would have suffered. You really think Camarads did it to somehow spite you or it's some kind of trick to get you to subscribe? Please! That's just crazy talk. Their equipment wasn't ready to handle the load. It's as simple as that. 

Right, we had a lot of traffic this evening which we didn't expected and of course the majority were nonpremium members. We decided to temporarily block all rooms in that apartment just to be able to provide enough resources to premium members because their video was lagging. 

3 hours ago, nack said:

They couldn't handle the load @jjs.Never saw that happening on any site.VHTV never did it nor did RLC.

It happens all the time on VHTV, WatchMe and RLC. They simply use throttling techniques, in which Paid Members get the functional bandwidth.

If you are not a subscriber, and if you've never experienced a freeze or slow loading times on RLC, or been told that you have been shut down to "standard def", please let me know what software you use.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, I'm not trying to be picky with you Jontee. This question just keep coming up over and over again. The tenants have specifically requested that we not publish their camming names or other information about them from other media sources. Someone can perhaps share that info with you via PM, but not on the open forums. Here's the deal. While it would seem advantageous to have as many people watching the cam feed, the tenants have made the decision that they really want to keep the 2 separated. If we keep pushing it, they will probably just leave the project, quit camming or make it private so you'll need to be invited or spend tokens to join. Let's not do that. We are voyeurs, not cam junkies here, let's try to be a bit more stealthy. :biggrin:

oki i understand and i am happy too :)

• Upvote 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It would be nice if the thumbnails at the bottom only showed occupied rooms. The constant refresh of the thumbnails kind of bugs me. I wonder if there is a way to close the thumnails, like on RLC?

You can hide the thumbnails using the button HIDE THUMBNAILS on the top of them :D

19 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Silence! So, lets us know what's going on? Plans, Future, etc.

We've fixed the issue so there won't be any lagging and buffering, we'll be adding new apartments soon and also the timeline is under development.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
Just now, Amy3 said:

I don't see a button that says "Hide Thumbnails". I'm blonde forgive me.

I would imagine if you get more apartments then having all of these thumbnails refresh all of the time will be annoying. Perhaps instead have a green light next to rooms that are occupied or something like that.

Are you talking on mobile ? On mobile there is a button exactly under the streams. On desktop there is no hide button. You can't make any function where there is someone in the room to show a green light. You can't detect if somebody is in the room except with a motion sensor and that is another discution, but it can't be done unfortunetly. When' we'll have more apartmanets we'll have a solution not to show all the thumbnails.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, on the desktop version no hide thumbnails. On the mobile version yes I can hide thumbnails. That is especially handy on the mobile device, but it should be added to the desktop version too.

I think RLC uses motion detection because I know that they have the capability of highlighting occupied rooms.

All is based on visitors / room :) Nobody will sit and watch an empty room

Guest CamaradsOfficial
6 minutes ago, nack said:

Motion Detection for low cost cams can also be implemented.You just need to have the will and tech to do so.

We don't have low cost cams as you can see. It's a matter of programming, not the motion sensor itself. But it's a long story...