Layla & Eric - Part #1

On 30/03/2017 at 2:29 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Será que Eric tem um duro em furar por cima de seus shorts? Esta é uma merda engraçada! Thx Jogador de golfe!

I hope they come back! I still want to know what the girl has under her clothes.
Reinforcement that her steps dancing at the end along with Layla were very stimulating and there would be promising. Too bad that once again the drink is what was the "star" of the party.

Not only is not why Eric always tries to unbalance the balance there with an extra head. The numbers to be comfortable always have to complement in pair and not in odd.

• Upvote 1

On 29/03/2017 at 6:42 PM, golfer06 said:

Agora parece que ele deixou a outra garota louca.

Capture_2017_03_29_17_40_27_474.png

Capture_2017_03_29_17_40_56_518.png

Capture_2017_03_29_17_41_12_580.png

I hope they come back! I still want to know what the girl has under her clothes.
Reinforcement that her steps dancing at the end along with Layla were very stimulating and there would be promising. Too bad that once again the drink is what was the "star" of the party.

Not only is not why Eric always tries to unbalance the balance there with an extra head. The numbers to be comfortable always have to complement in pair and not in odd.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RichieC said:

Vielen dank! :cool:

:biggrin: Btw I assume you are from the UK. What do you think of the Brexit? If I may ask of course.:biggrin: Here in Germany you cant open up any newspaper without reading about it. So I am just curious what people in the UK think about it.