Layla & Eric - Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I've done both and they are both awesome! But..............Sucking cock is slightly better.... Although, I must say that fucking a pussy beats getting fucked in the ass. I don't know what it's like to get fucked in a pussy so I can't vaulch for that. My best guess is that it beats them all. You're so lucky! ❤

Lol, i'm with you there Amy, sucking a cock is the way to go for me! As for getting it in the ass or pussy, iv'e never had it in the ass, so i'm in the dark on that one. Hey we all got our experiences, ive never f'd a pussy, or eaten a pussy, i'll bet that's hot as it can be, Tell me about it!!! Over the years ive had a few times to be with a woman, where the circumstance was just right, but we both chickened out. I guess first base would be as far as we got.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes damn right not as easy as it looks :biggrin:

Oh please! Tell my jaw how easy it is to suck a dick. And getting it pushed into your throat, i can't deep throat, but that doesn't stop you guys from trying.. Man i'm boring, can't deep throat, never take it in ass, never been with a woman, never had a threesome. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

¡Oh por favor! Dile a mi mandíbula lo fácil que es para chupar una polla. Y conseguir que se introduce en la garganta, no puedo garganta profunda, pero que no le para chicos de tratar .. El hombre que soy aburrido, no puedo garganta profunda, no tomarlo en el culo, nunca había estado con una mujer , nunca tuvo un trío. 

Never say never, yet these time friend!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

BTW, eating pussy well is a heck of a lot more tiring then it looks. You'll need to practice moving that tongue a lot. Why not start today? ?

oh i bet it is tiring! Id like to start today!! i need a willing participant first! My best shot is a threesome with Guy, which probably will never be planned outright, but just happen when everything falls into place. Then my fantasy will be achieved!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh please! Tell my jaw how easy it is to suck a dick. And getting it pushed into your throat, i can't deep throat, but that doesn't stop you guys from trying.. Man i'm boring, can't deep throat, never take it in ass, never been with a woman, never had a threesome. 

Of the 68,899 members on RLC, I think most of them would like to help you overcome your afflictions. Of them, half are inexperienced adolescents living in mom's basement; 35 are hetero-sexual females, 6,600 are LBGT, and the remainder are overly experienced heterosexual males who need take their magic blue pill before they can assist you. Just remember; we're all in the same boat here at CC, and we owe it to help our fellow members. ::)

• Upvote 4