Layla & Eric - Part #1

Well, J and S are Donesville, so that's not gonna happen. For me personally, I would rather see a couple have a normal amount of really good sex, then see round after round. I have already lost interest in Silvia and Josh. It's just repetition for views. Nobody has that much sex normally. The reason? Burnout!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, J and S are Donesville, so that's not gonna happen. For me personally, I would rather see a couple have a normal amount of really good sex, then see round after round. I have already lost interest in Silvia and Josh. It's just repetition for views. Nobody has that much sex normally. The reason? Burnout!

I can never get bored with S and J. Eric and Layla on the other 'hand' are plain boring..sex or no sex.I can't even remember the last time I clicked on that apartment.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

so you like Quality over quantity . I do myself, but there is something to be said for quantity! 

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

so you like Quality over quantity . I do myself, but there is something to be said for quantity! 

It just starts to look forced for reasons other then passion. I don't want to see tenants having sex for views ($$$). You understand right. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, nack said:

I can never get bored with S and J. Eric and Layla on the other 'hand' are plain boring..sex or no sex.I can't even remember the last time I clicked on that apartment.

I think when they were new, everyone was saying they would never be bored with Eric and Layla. i'll tell you one thing i will never be bored of, seeing Layla, from above, on her back, legs parted, and her beautiful breasts laying slightly over the sides of her body, 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It just starts to look forced for reasons other then passion. I don't want to see tenants having sex for views ($$$). You understand right. 

Of course i do, my favoriets are the really passionate couples. Grisha and Maria i don't think i will ever tire of watching them. I'd like to be Maria one time and have Grisha do to me what he does to Maria1 

18 minutes ago, nack said:

Never liked Jess.

Exactly. You and me both. Ever since her blow up she had with Sam and got really violent with him and attacked him, I always saw her as a bitch. Funny how no one seems to want to remember that. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Exactly. You and me both. Ever since her blow up she had with Sam and got really violent with him and attacked him, I always saw her as a bitch. Funny how no one seems to want to remember that. 

I remember quite well and considered her to be somewhat of loon after that.  The determination on her face and the tenacity of her attack that day was a real turn off.  Good riddence. 

• Upvote 1