Layla & Eric - Part #1

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

What kind of surgery

Think may be too personal, but it was her stomach or some kind of stones. It was something like that. She's gonna be ok. She's not terminally ill. 

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Exactly. You and me both. Ever since her blow up she had with Sam and got really violent with him and attacked him, I always saw her as a bitch. Funny how no one seems to want to remember that. 

I remember ! And I made a comment about the occasion here in the forum. But after that her behavior gradually changed. I also made a comment like that, too.
:dodgy:

12 hours ago, nack said:

Eu nunca posso ficar entediado com S e J. Eric e Layla na outra 'mão' são simples chato .. sexo ou não sex.I não pode sequer lembrar a última vez que eu cliquei sobre esse apartamento.

Just for the record, Silvia and Josth have at this point most of my attention online.Then Maria and Grisha

I observe with some apprehension that Silvia spent a good part of the day alone watching tv and singing and dancing with her.

When Josth comes to "light" he literally does himself.
I have not yet become disenchanted with this couple. It would be interesting, though, to get her company. A cat like Mary or a dog as it was with Sveta. Or Leora.