Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Really her eyebrows are rather restrained I think, not the full Groucho that she's worn before ... can't stand that. 

I Love big eyebrows on a girl, but only if they're natural (not drawn on)

Cara Delevingne, all day every day

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yet another Belle conversation we can't hear - definitely something going on with her. Perhaps she's telling Irma about last night or what secret advice Angel gave her.

I see you're hanging out in the bathroom too ❤️

If your snake is long and Pink,,you might wanna have that checked out by a professional Doctor BB:biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I see Belle already has a prop, a long pink snake like thing. Now I've got one of those for her. :biggrin::dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

A farewell Party for Irma,,,,what will we all be talking about tomorrow morning,,will she go out with a Bang,,Getting banged,,or are we gonna be banging our heads on our computers?:biggrin::biggrin:

... it will be the same as every time ... a teasing show without any fun and extrem artificial.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Only cheap Beer and no Wine or strong alcohol yet,,,this party is going slow so far.,,Belle and Irma back to the Bathroom with no way to hear them planning the night's event.:angel:

... it is not a party ... it is a teasing show. ... :)

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

A farewell Party for Irma,,,,what will we all be talking about tomorrow morning,,will she go out with a Bang,,Getting banged,,or are we gonna be banging our heads on our computers?:biggrin::biggrin:

Well I think you know what a few of us want to happen just get Gina and The Twins out of the way and let it happen :biggrin:

Just now, euromike69 said:

Any Predictions for tonight guys?

I wanna see who here is gonna come closest to being right about what is going to happen tonight,,place your bets here.::):at::biggrin:giphy.gif

The girls will have a fun night, Irma will bust out some moves, nothing too crazy happens. Irma has a nice evening and goes to bed happy ❤️

She's checking her passport ???

• Upvote 1