Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well It's 2am now and my daughter and her lovely mates aren't home yet. It's not Barca so it won't be a 7am job like Gina and the twins today but I'm just gonna have to see them in the morning as it's past my bedtime.

Could be an interesting day tomorrow in Barca but we'll have to be patient till probably early evening after UM.....:sad:

Night everyone...see you tomorrow...:sleepy:

The weird world of Belle goes on. No playing with girls on camera as was clear once again tonight but watching hardcore girl sex in her room and bating fine - actually that last bit is fine - sexy naked dancing fine but sitting on the sofa without a cushion protector not fine. Contradictions and surprises that's My Belle:heart:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well It's 2am now and my daughter and her lovely mates aren't home yet. It's not Barca so it won't be a 7am job like Gina and the twins today but I'm just gonna have to see them in the morning as it's past my bedtime.

Could be an interesting day tomorrow in Barca but we'll have to be patient till probably early evening after UM.....:sad:

Night everyone...see you tomorrow...:sleepy:

night naga

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Is there still the least bit of chance anything happens?::)

tasting-her-juicy-sweet-flower-4888-lesbtasting-her-juicy-sweet-flower-4888-lesb

nice set of lips mikey- thank you:biggrin::biggrin:

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Wow Gina's not wasting any time. At least I won't have to visit B1 now.

Stella should move to B2, then I can have both Belle and Stella in the same apt which would be perfect for me :biggrin:

• Upvote 1