Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW you all seemed to miss it because at happened on the balcony where My Belle:heart: gives all her best naked views :angry: and I think I have got $75 of reasons to start get angry at this especially after the 1 minute of nudity in the last 40 hours. There she goes lifting her leg up.

[...]

When BB gets mad you now something is wrong ^^'

i guess i'm not the only one being let down by rlc these days :X

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, wathou said:

i think she gave what she had to give to the B's apartments BUT i wouldn't mind seeing her in her own apartment either with one or 2 friends in a roomate apt like k&k or with a boyfriend in a couple apartments :) 

K&k lost all excitement and became extremely boring imo since they got their own aptmnt and got a daily routine.

• Upvote 3

Fuck's sake Belle. About 1 minute of pussy in the shower and in front of the wash bowl and your panties back on in the BaR. What is going on with you? Now what wait for you to go out. I am really reaching the end of my tether now. Going out every night is one thing, going out and showing less than Jasmin is another, then showing great nudity just off camera is surely taking the piss out of a voyeurism project for which you are being handsomely paid. Since Candy left all the other girls have given great nudity pretty much every day (well it took the Twins a couple of weeks) but now ...

And now she goes out in almost the same outfit she's been wearing for her night escapades with my favourite sexy bangs haircut which she could have at least worn naked for 1 second since I missed it the 2 times she has been naked with it in B1 and her hall walk to B2. I think the frustrations of voyeurism has got to me. This is no doubt a date or something else.

One other thing her pussy looks shaved ... when did that happen.Either under extreme steam 2 days ago or outside the flat but she wouldn't have a razor unless it was her handbag.

Actually it's probably because we're going UM soon so my rant is probably a bit wrong, but I am feeling a bit cheated at the moment. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually it's probably because we're going UM soon so my rant is probably a bit wrong, but I am feeling a bit cheated at the moment. 

i feel the same, not for the same reason but i feel the same :X

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

the apt will soon be UM anyway so ... ^^'

I know. I hope, because I have noticed changes in behaviour after UM before, that someone running the project has a word with Belle. Like I have I don't have a problem with her going out and enjoying else, but every single night and then not giving any entertainment during the day or at B1/B2 parties which admittedly have been a dead loss since the banana party is just not on.