Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Oh heck you have 2 to follow now. 

That's why I have Replay but I'm not Mikey I am not trying to claim a second girl and while I am not too pleased with My Belle:heart: at the moment (and I don't even know yet if she is wearing different panties) I wouldn't swap her for anyone ... well no-one moral :dodgy: but the other is so far above me and has my worship rather than my lust.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bit more of a look she's not quite as pretty as Lara or Stella but I do like her a lot - however I await to see her real personality. I think Belle is very happy - so a dance is called for :dodgy::biggrin:

I agree we do have to see her personality. But this already looks way better than Lara, Candy and Michelle. So at this early stage I'm optimistic that this will be an improvement.:shy:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

je vois que nous avons une autre Candy (couette+coussins)

Well Belle's like that just at the moment except when sunbathing. Give a chance i have a strong suspicion she will be much more open than Candy - Belle can't be wrong 3 1/2 times out of 4.

• Upvote 1