Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I repeat

gina would be better left to lose the twins.
He went in the room.
put a pair of shoes with high heels and sexy.
and used it to us a real dildo ..
This would be true spectacle.
I think so

we have high heels in B2 now MikeLima......

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, meran said:

Again ?.. b......

Meran please stop quoting that idiot,,I don't wanna see his bullshit,,,,the people who have him blocked will see his comments whenever you guys keep on quoting him.:cool:

dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

tu a raison sur le principe de vie vrais mais pas pour les apparts B1 et B2 parce que les personnes ne reste que 3 mois max dificile d avoir une vrais vie juste mon avis

c'est ce qu'il ne comprends pas et ne comprendra jamais. A ce niveau là son seul but c'est juste de faire chier son monde.

• Upvote 2

Just now, martyen said:

Sie befindet sich direkt auf der wahren Lebensprinzip , aber nicht für die Wohnungen B1 und B2, weil die Menschen sind nur 3 Monate max dificult ein richtiges Leben zu haben, nur meine Meinung

I agree, but it worked in the past (with Nora, Nicole, ...) and could work again. ... I could also be that the concept is wrong in general. Maybe, they should cast couples that have a vecation there instead of girls work a teasing show all day long. There are many ways for improvement, but the current cast is simply useless.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

cam 11 at 22;02

All the important times but My Belle didn't change her underwear. Both girls look great but Belle out again ... a few more nights and well maybe I won't renew. Would have been nice for the RLC customers if we got introduced to the new girl at B2 but I suppose there's a small chance they're going to B1.

Just now, havingablast said:

I liked it when Belle and Rose had the girls out to the side of their tops and rubbed them together.

There is definite hope for these two girls ------------ 

When was that? Time, please.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Meran please stop quoting that idiot,,I don't wanna see his bullshit,,,,the people who have him blocked will see his comments whenever you guys keep on quoting him.:cool:

I guess, i like to watch more apartments of RLC as you do. ... I also like the current development in B2. ... :)

I am not miserable at all. ... :) .... I just post my opinion. ... You, on the other hand, get  banned regularly and are known as disturbing person in this forum. Please, do not play the mod. ... :)

• Upvote 1