Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Any idea when Belle is leaving? After about six months of reading "My Belle" in every third post in this forum, I'm about to take a hostage and go postal. Just saying.

If you take a hostage you cannot go postal. You can only go postal if you spray and pray.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

:sad: so much of Belle's life this time is 

If they are as good a friends that it sounds like they are, it will either be good for you all or bad.  If they stay out every night and come home drunk or f@cked up it might not be good.  If they stay out and come back tipsy, you all might be in luck!

• Upvote 1

I agree
and I wrote a month ago in RLC.
They say they can not do anything but coincidentally they accommodated me!
I hope they are getting better and hope you come back here with Rebecca Rosemary and Belle.
according to me, from the face, Rosemary is the new Lola.

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I hope that now the twins have their friend Gina at the apartment that they all don't treat Stella like an outcast...if they do that she might be gone all the time.::)

Eh... I'm already getting that outcast vibe...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I agree
and I wrote a month ago in RLC.
They say they can not do anything but coincidentally they accommodated me!
I hope they are getting better and hope you come back here with Rebecca Rosemary and Belle.
according to me, from the face, Rosemary is the new Lola.

I do not think she is the new lola, but it seems that she fit better with Belle (and even Angelina) as all girls in B1. ... I hope, B2 is getting like a real version of the girls apartments. ... Let see. It will take a few days to see the new dynamic. ... It could also be that they will spend almost all the time outside.