Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

New record for Belle I think. It is now 5:38 and even I'll be going to sleep soon.

Rosie's first night so I suppose we can make an exception but if this carries on another day then it really is time to complain. For 10 days Belle is down and mopes around. Then energised for a week follow several nights in the company of Alex, and now totally devoted to whatever it is she goes out to after Angel comes in.

5:40 Noise but it's Angel going to the toilet.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lyree said:

I think that they "the twins" are not very sexual. We have only seen a few times of them touching themselves or others and still nothing for taking care of their needs at night. I also think that they are not that bright, I would not give them a difficult puzzle.

Actually, they are very attractive young women. They do the tease thing, like all the girls at this apartment have, but they've spent most of winter in Barcelona on an all-expenses-paid vacation instead of the cold and miserable Ukraine, so I beg to differ on their level of smartness.

(Just my opinion. Not speaking as a mod. Lyree is a wonderful poster here, and I value Lyree's input.)

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually, they are very attractive young women. They do the tease thing, like all the girls at this apartment have, but they've spent most of winter in Barcelona on an all-expenses-paid vacation instead of the cold and miserable Ukraine, so I beg to differ on their level of smartness.

(Just my opinion. Not speaking as a mod. Lyree is a wonderful poster here, and I value Lyree's input.)

You are very right on that point Foamy, If I could do the same, I would.:heart:

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

5:50 Update on the top feeds

The Goddess hold 3 of the top 5 spots, but No. 2. is B2's empty hallway so obviously I am not the only one waiting.

I noticed that. Quite funny really.