Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually, they are very attractive young women. They do the tease thing, like all the girls at this apartment have, but they've spent most of winter in Barcelona on an all-expenses-paid vacation instead of the cold and miserable Ukraine, so I beg to differ on their level of smartness.

(Just my opinion. Not speaking as a mod. Lyree is a wonderful poster here, and I value Lyree's input.)

Foamy, interesting point i have. how does Lyree change name to Lyre while we watch ?

Is Lyree or Lyre someone in a cube-farm at CC?

I may have to consult Lt. Columbo......

1 minute ago, West_California said:

Foamy, interesting point i have. how does Lyree change name to Lyre while we watch ?

No cam site here. I do not do them.

Perhaps you have some experience? :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, West_California said:

When you translate the page, the usernames are translated as well ----------------

21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0720 No Belle or Rose - daylight in their rooms now

Well if they have gone somewhere else after the club ?? then they are really taking the piss out of us. Lets see how it pans out, if this becomes a regular thing then its a terrible Era in Barcelona.

well, this time too RLC has found a very shy girl and god-fearing, I think Rosemary is breaking all records, every time I wonder where RLC recruit girls, but maybe I know

• Upvote 1