Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Wow, I woke up to a lot of posts!

If DJ Edu was there he is a big player and a very popular guy, he DJs at one of the biggest clubs in Barcelona, all the girls go there often. He's good-looking, rich and a very 'cool' guy so no wonder the girls wanted to hang with him. Let's not get too silly talking about why the girls were hanging with him - half of the girls in Barcelona want to fuck him

• Upvote 2

Please sexy dance, My Belle but I guess she's wake Rosie. At least let's that pussy in all it's glory but I guess she's in the wrong room. She nearly bent over the bed. Do that a few times My Belle and I'll forgive you anything. Look at the backside - beautiful

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The lights good BB...:biggrin:

But the pussy is still hidden - wish we had a better angle. She can't help this  unless she lies the other way or with her back against the headboard and we see the front of her pussy.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

If DJ Edu was there he is a big player and a very popular guy, he DJs at one of the biggest clubs in Barcelona, all the girls go there often. He's good-looking, rich and a very 'cool' guy so no wonder the girls wanted to hang with him. Let's not get too silly talking about why the girls were hanging with him - half of the girls in Barcelona want to fuck him

Does he have a website? What club is that?

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

As much as i like rose i'm afraid that the sleeping during the day, partying (outside) during the night will be the routine for the following months.

Yes, a bit of a party animal...Is that what Belle wanted to keep her company though...::)

Not sure it will benefit us though...:sad:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Does he have a website? What club is that?

Can't share personal information on the forum, i'm amazed that mods let poeple used his name. I guess the rule only apply for the girls not the guests ^^'

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Probably some of the guys as well...:dodgy: