Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

40 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The lovely Melissa :heart:

Of course. Sometimes names escape, but I felt bad about her because she didn't deserve to be forgotten. i received a few PMs from her champions. I remember she displayed well in that room but in a far more subtle way than some recent Barcelona girls - not talking about Irma or Stella of course and you know who I mean.

• Upvote 1

Almost felt I'd lost Belle under taht duvet. Other have slept on couches of course but none as often as My Belle:heart:.

After last night I really feel like taking a break. I think from my posts you could probably tell I was a bit on edge but unfortunately I can't do that and now something's telling me if she doesn't screw this up she'll be back again. A few people told me she wouldn't be back but I couldn't really see why not.

What girls say can be taken with a pinch of salt if it is for public consumption. There's been advert for an interview with Lindsay Lohan in which she says something like the press we're trying to make me crash cars - the press or the the press she imagined in her drug fuelled drunken haze as she believed she was driving Herbie in "Death Race 2000"

So in a couple of days I am sure I'll be enjoying watching her again but this morning was agony. I have never had any illusions about her but I am pretty sure those men weren't even the type of older man she claims to be after and as I said it seemed very much like they wanted to share.

Somebody mentioned Michelle fucking on the balcony. Who was that with, not one of them the day Belle left or was it phone boy who she bought to the B1 party?

If they go out now I might chew my arm off (calling the hyperbole police on my ass) but it looks like they'll do absolutely nothing not even get naked. Belle's next shower will probably before she goes out tomorrow and my agony will start all over again. But I always have hope I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

OT - Wonder where our girl Irma is and what she is doing ?

I hope for Irma that she is well, where she is now, I hope she can have a few comfortable days after all the hustle and bustle of Barcelona. Even an energetic woman, as she is, needs a little rest. I hope she enjoys this.
Above all, I hope she is secretly making plans for her next assignment in Barcelona. I wish I could see Irma again, I'm sure I'm not alone with this desire.
Irma, our sunshine, our whirlwind and our essence of beauty, come back quickly, we look forward to it. I wanted her to read this, she would be happy. Perhaps a miracle happens and she actually receives these words. Irma, I embrace you and I hold you in my arms.

Forgive an old man his dreams, you could be my granddaughter ....