Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

:heart: your optimism...:biggrin:

I have to be optimistic. Of course I hope My Belle:heart: will give more dance shows because if I was not hopeful, the current situation would be a bit depressing.

I will always support My Belle:heart: in whatever she does but I wish she'd do a bit more for us.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel isn't interested...IMHO...She listened because she's not rude...Her body language didn't at any stage suggested anything had happened or will happen...He was interested in her the 1st time they came round too...she wasn't...She's had a good night at the club because she can enjoy herself without getting pissed and enjoys dancing...Just my thoughts Teddy, and we'll never know because, if by any chance she is interested in him, I'd be amazed, but she would never bring it back to the Apt...:cool:

Even if she would be interrested, the result would be the same. ... In the barcelona all the action is happen outside. ... I think, that we saw two guys come over for a short visit is not going to change this. ... RLC would need to change the casting and the concept to make this apartments real. 

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Here's a question and somebody might know but is there anywhere to sit on the B2 balconies (I wouldn't have thought at Belle's side) like there at B1. It's just that I remember people spending a lot of time out there and it would seem sensible to sit. Is the hidden area the one with the chairs maybe or do they just take ones from the LR?

There was a small table and chairs out there, 1 chair was left in view when the cam came online, i suspect they are all now out of view behind the camera.

Actually no there was no table, don't know where i imagined that up, there is a fold up type chair out there though.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Concerning Rosie and her leaving in sandles earlier. I would say she probably took a leisurely stroll around the area and the beach just to relax and see some of the sites.

How dare you suggest such a thing Snake!!....and in the middle of the day...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Bit disappointed that even the Stella/Belle friendship no longer connects the apartments. 

Having said that I am not sad to be missing The Twins.

It almost looks as though her trip has been cancelled. If it has then at the moment the girls are living 1 day for every 2. 

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bit disappointed that even the Stella/Belle friendship no longer connects the apartments. 

It almost looks as though her trip has been cancelled. If it has then at the moment the girls are living 1 day for every 2. 

She has forgot about Stella now Rosie is here