Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

BB, if that's how you read it then that's your prerogative, Mike literally said we should be 'uniting our forces' against RLC.

And damn man, if every post on here that is related to our lives outside of RLC is a 'get a life' post then the discussion here is dead. I think you're maybe a little touchy about Belle at the moment because I thought you knew me better than that

Touchy about Belle ... really. You cannot use that as default against anything I say. Belle has nothing to do with my point. I see you won't get my point so there is no point in continuing with this discussion.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

AND I HAVE TO PAY THE GIRLS SEE RIGHT FOR ME .....
NOW WHERE ARE ALL ????
1 AND 2 FULLY KO

I totally agree with you MikeLima and that is why I decided to quit supporting RLC's poor effort to bring entertainment to the internet!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with you cacjc, but let me ask you a question, actually a couple to maybe a few questions.

If you pay money for a site to see people but you only get to see the shows they know they need to make to try and keep the people happy from their extended absences, would you feel you were getting ripped off?

Why would RLC hire girls that are always going to be out of the apartment and when they are in the apartment they play childish games or peer into their phones or sleep their lives away?

Do these girls not have an obligation to entertain the paying members to RLC?

From what I've been reading across the board.....the customers to RLC are getting screwed!!!

I'm pretty easily pleased Harley, but for the 1st time since I became Premium, I'm starting to get that feeling...:angry:

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bueno, yo creo que han estado haciendo antes, pero como ya he dicho esto es realmente impactantes niveles de energía para las personas de su edad. No voy a decir nada más sobre esto, tentado como soy.

We are still the same, spend the months that pass, well a little older .... lol
The fact is that people do not change ,,, you can check it here perfectly ... This looks like a social study ....
We must dedicate what we do not like (and that is why we are almost demonized)
There are those who do not care what happens in the houses, well, if we stick to the houses of Barcelona, the others barely name,
And there is whatever happens, wants to see girls fucking in the houses of Barcelona, yes, with boys, because surely in other houses do not fuck girls with boys.
I say, this is a gigantic social study. LOL

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Touchy about Belle ... really. You cannot use that as default against anything I say. Belle has nothing to do with my point. I see you won't get my point so there is no point in continuing with this discussion.

It's a MUTE point with him BB.  He has always been one of those people that can find no fault with anything RLC does.  Not to mention his secrecy attitude.  He is all for him and nobody else.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree with you MikeLima and that is why I decided to quit supporting RLC's poor effort to bring entertainment to the internet!

The issue is limited to the barcelona apartments. ... RLC added some very nice apartments recently and is fun to watch. ... I will never understand, why they are unable to make the barcelona apartments life, but have this teasing bullshit instead. They casted so many open minded people, but seems not be able to find one girl equal open for this apartments.

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

IT HAS NOW BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE IRMA LEFT AND BOTH APTS GOT TUMBLE WEEDS GOING THROUGH THEM:cool::dodgy:

This was also the case with Irma in the apartment. ... It all got bad again with the move out or Nicole and Nora.

50660935-Time-to-be-honest-red-word-on-concept-clock-isolated-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.thumb.jpg.ce48a5fd39602270d2d5c079f7cc2469.jpg

Download.jpg

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

The issue is limited to the barcelona apartments. ... RLC added some very nice apartments recently and is fun to watch. ... I will never understand, why they are unable to make the barcelona apartments life, but have this teasing bullshit instead. They casted so many open minded people, but seems not be able to find one girl equal open for this apartments.

MrBox, you like I repeat some of the same stuff a lot on here but it takes repeating sometimes for other people to get it and come to their senses.  I agree with a lot of what you say and if I was running RLC, the girls would not have the freedom they do today.  Their asses would be home entertaining my paying customers and making me money.  Yes, their real life is outside and we all know this, and we know that because of it the paying customers suffer.  Getting laid outside the apartment which is probably more true than anything and the signs and signals have been there on far too many times to tell me otherwise,  leaves the customers to what is being seen now........nothing!

• Upvote 1