Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

The girls are entitled to go out, but come back at a fairly reasonable time for fuck sake, and don't waste all of he following day...I'm surprised at Angel to be honest, because this totally goes against her normal regime...:confused:

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

OT Masha has released the hounds in the Bathroom

I would ask you to send me a pic by PM but my inbox is still full.  Hopefully within the next couple of days it won't be.  The shame of it now is that in the good old days I wouldn't have to ask for a picture because there would be one in the picture thread shortly after the unveiling.  At any rate.....how do they look?  Like missiles?

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would ask you to send me a pic by PM but my inbox is still full.  Hopefully within the next couple of days it won't be.  The shame of it now is that in the good old days I wouldn't have to ask for a picture because there would be one in the picture thread shortly after the unveiling.  At any rate.....how do they look?  Like missiles?

Scarred...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The answer to how they look, Missiles is a very good description. 

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Personally I am waiting to see it this pattern continues or whether this is just a temporary phase for the girls. You have got to remember My Belle:heart: was out quite a bit in her first month but after she stayed in. Personally I would have preferred her to go out a few times because it enlivens her and makes her happy. I want her to be happy because then she is more fun to watch.

It's been over 2 weeks BB,,my friend,,,how much longer does it have to be like this to be considered a Pattern?::)::)

Most of us here are not Newbies yet we act like this is the first time we are seeing slow days like these,,,,there isn't really anyone here right now in any of these Apts,,that you could say would take a leadership role and make something amazing happen,,Sometimes these ladies need direction or else they will just wander around aimlessly and do whatever,,,Not everybody can be a leader and get the party started like Nora, Ilona, Irma Or Lola:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The girls are entitled to go out, but come back at a fairly reasonable time for fuck sake, and don't waste all of he following day...I'm surprised at Angel to be honest, because this totally goes against her normal regime...:confused:

I think you are now seeing her "normal regime" regimen!!

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes she has not bated this evening so she will have to wake up to fulfill her desire :biggrin:. Seriously though she has been fairly strict on her routines but this 1 night has thrown her way out :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not want to remember, not to say that I'm always negative, the nights when Belle had to set up the parties herself, because the companions were selfish, and the only one who seemed to keep the interest of the house was her.

Well Jasmin did not help but Becca was game for anything. Later though Michelle didn't back her so it was difficult for her. My Belle:heart: is not Lola. I remember when Michelle did pitch in she got Sia dancing while Belle was out one evening. Belle turned up and naturally upped the sexiness. Sia started to go with it. Michelle backed off when Sia got a bit touchy/feely and then Michelle and Belle disappeared to the balcony for the rest of the evening while Sia was left to dance on her own until the alcohol overcame her.

Because I do not have the right to be angry if I want to, in a page that I pay and because I'm not going to say it in a chat, that tries just to say what happens in the house?
It's more if nothing happens in the house ... because I'm going to say I'm happy that nothing happens?
Is not it an incongruity? Or would not it be stupid to say that someone who is working, in their time of work can get off the boat?

• Upvote 1