Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

What are odds of a Belle  bate tonight?  It would be the first I'd seen her do but with the way her frilly shorts are clinging to her bum crack anything is possible 

I'm trying to remember if she was drunk the 2 times that she had bated,,,,and if I'm not mistaken the 2 times were right before bed while Looking at her phone and Ipad.

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

This is amusing--I can see all the greyed out You've chosen to ignore content by all those on my ignore list

They just seem to really enjoy jumping into the discussion with both feet since they can read that some of you

are not happy with the current situation---it just makes them all tingly inside :dodgy:

With a comment like this one, I bid you all a good night.  I'm going to my local redneck club and see if I can't get lucky two times in a row.  Have a good one to those of you that put up with me..........later!!

• Upvote 2

I am sure people don't need me to explain what passive aggressive is but I think we've seen a fair a bit tonight.

But fortunately we are way more civilised than most boards on here and people are in general about it which is wonderful. 

Thanks for the arguments from everybody here.

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

That's probably quite accurate or more chance of picking the Grand National winner :biggrin:

There was 100-1 winner in recent years and I have picked the winner in 1984 LOL.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sad Snake...I'll stick it out and hope they turn it around but it's becoming a joke...

I know guys, there are numerous other apt to watch but It's my choice to pay 75$ for basically 3 apts, These apts are what attract me,...and the girls and RLC are taking the piss...

Naga I am still Good for a couple of weeks before I get just the freebies. If it looks like it is starting to be better I can still rejoin. They cannot auto collect off my prepaid card though.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

This is amusing--I can see all the greyed out You've chosen to ignore content by all those on my ignore list

They just seem to really enjoy jumping into the discussion with both feet since they can read that some of you

are not happy with the current situation---it just makes them all tingly inside :dodgy:

Yuppers.....

Guest beaver67
18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I'm trying to remember if she was drunk the 2 times that she had bated,,,,and if I'm not mistaken the 2 times were right before bed while Looking at her phone and Ipad.

tenor.gif

mikey- I think ( not sure), she bated in the tub @ B1 using the jets ???????