Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Snake, With thousands of members on the board at any given time it is good to know that the vast majority have respect for each others comments. With that many members on line at one time there have to be a few trolls and flame baiters.   

I know and they had been at it before and were disrespecting another member in my book. I also like to have a little fun with them. It is so easy.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I did not do it Naga.  Did not have time to when I saw this post. I do not give reps I answer post anyway. You saying it did not bother me in the least.

I know Snake...It was 1 of the partners in crime!...Read my later post and you'll find out who. Obviously my sarcasm was lost on him. I'm with you 100% here mate...

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Looks like Angel is gone. Empty apt. Did not see how she was dressed but did see she was putting on makeuo.

This must rank as the most empty apartment in RLC history. I am sure even Danya and Adele were here more but if My Belle:heart: does what she did for an hour every day I'm more than happy ... just SWITCH THE LIGHT ON ... Please.

BTW you think I'm effusive about My Belle:heart: you should see the love that The Goddess gets on her thread ... and do you know what? She loves it :biggrin:

• Upvote 1