Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Es la 1 de Barcelona. Lo más probable es la nueva chica no llegará hasta el día. Por lo que será UM hasta que llega. 

Es inusual que 5 chicas se pueden enumerar en un apartamento. Supongo que hay una partida en este proceso también.

If it's like you say, until a new girl does not come in tomorrow, you still make it worse. Or that RLC, fuck me (sorry for the expression) to see the girls, to do nothing?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Does anyone know when the twins are suppose to leave?

They usually stay 90 Days which would take them to April 30th but sometimes they leave before the 90 Days has been completed. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Been reading the past posts, is this the reason maybe that one of the twins gave a whoop of joy when she left the toilet? she received a message like why  we're seeing the result now?

Sounds like a good reason and now you all know it was not hemorrhoids!!!

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It's 1 am in Barcelona.  Chances are the New Girl won't arrive until Daylight Hours. So it will be UM until she arrives. 

It's unusual that 5 Girls would be listed in One Apartment.  I would assume there's a departure in this process as well.

If the new girl had not arrived why would they go under UM? They clean an get things ready and then put her name up. They do not put a girls name up this fast. The girls did not act as if they knew of anything.

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

If it's like you say, until a new girl does not come in tomorrow, you still make it worse. Or that RLC, fuck me (sorry for the expression) to see the girls, to do nothing?

It's always been this way with RLC. When they announce a New Girl the Apartment usually does not come back online until that girl arrives.

It appears to be back online again.