Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

B2 went UM in the early afternoon.

Belle was the only one in and had just got out of bed having arrived at 7:20 and slept in just her panties.

When it came back an hour or so late Belle was in bed but with the additional cover of one of her see-thru black flimsy things. Now surely she didn't but that on for  a technician, she puts that on for the DJ or a party. I am just wondering if it was under UM for technical problems and there was an issue with the bathroom which was going completely back, did she give the technician I nice surprise.

Yes completely unlikely but then this is My Belle:heart:.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle was the only one in and had just got out of bed having arrived at 7:20 and slept in just her panties.

When it came back an hour or so late Belle was in bed but with the additional cover of one of her see-thru black flimsy things. Now surely she didn't but that on for  a technician, she puts that on for the DJ or a party. I am just wondering if it was under UM for technical problems and there was an issue with the bathroom which was going completely back, did she give the technician I nice surprise.

The UM was probably just for the 1080p 

• Upvote 1

BTW The comfortable cushion theory: My Belle:heart: was on the sofa just now with her legs nicely wide apart but in demin shorts and texting without the aid of a cushion.

But really I saw her show someone in B1 that she was using to hide her modesty. My Belle:heart: is very often naked (or in revealing panties) on bed and sofa and very rarely if her pussy's face the camera does she not have some obstruction.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm afraid your Belle is heading way down the wrong path, so it doesn't really matter!!  How you people can put up with what is going on with the Barca girls is beyond me!

• Upvote 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm afraid your Belle is heading way down the wrong path, so it doesn't really matter!!  How you people can put up with what is going on with the Barca girls is beyond me!

i don't but i took the 6 months deal, right now i wouldn't pay 75$/month for that ^^'

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

The UM was probably just for the 1080p 

Has it gone 1080 because that could make life difficult for me? It did before. Maybe they've got it working better now? If not I might need someone to help out if she does a sexy naked dance in her room - lots of movement see.

At the moment i think that's all I have got to hope for at the moment after last night's non-party.