Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, dmizzle26 said:

So i know she just got there but every time ive looked in on the apt ive only seen Kylie with Stella or in the room by herself...Has she been social with the other girls since she been there?

Not really unless Stella was around with her. Give her some time.

à l’instant, BBsq69 a dit :

Toute sexy danse aura lieu à l'extérieur ... à nouveau. Elle bâillait il y a 2 heures:sad:

et maintenant elles sont  commes des puces pas drole ces filles

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Most things are staged in Barcelona but at least there was something to enjoy even if I only saw a few seconds of My Belle:heart:'s pussy.

I know but this was to much. They didn't want to do it. I'd rather they just go out than do something they aren't into. As you can see they are now happy because they are going to do what they wanted to do in the first place. For me it honestly wasn't worth the time. If they can't make it look like they are having fun then don't bother.

• Upvote 2

Too tired to dance for us by curling up behind the duvet but not too tired for 2 hours or more of clubbing and probably more. We almost had one evening of them ... almost.

They mostly go at night, mostly.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I know but this was to much. They didn't want to do it. I'd rather they just go out than do something they aren't into. As you can see they are now happy because they are going to do what they wanted to do in the first place. For me it honestly wasn't worth the time. If they can't make it look like they are having fun then don't bother.

It is still better than nothing. Until and if the Emperor gets a grip this is the best we can hope for ... apparently :sad:. I really believed they were going to stay in. Instead of watching them on the couch I could have caught up on Replay.