Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I give you my word that tonight we will have a great show, all naked girls with high heels, toys and lesbian show !!!!
I'm sincere ..................

:angel:

... ly mad LOL

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This is a lie ::)

By the way Ben, just to let you know, I'm really warming to Rosie....Although it was pretty crap in B2 last night, I thought she looked pretty hot, pantiless in her negligee...unfortunately the duvet came out...:cry:

10 minutes ago, Zinc said:

yes...something like that....but i think most of the action that we have seen so far was preplanned...or indirectly forced through some bonus pay...coz whenever we saw any action...it never led to anything...the girls were back to their normal self the following day...

infact last year also in january when Irma/Anna left..i ended my subscription and the apartment was dead for 6 months before anna came and then beardo...i personally loved the idea of introducing sleazy men amongst the girls...that beardo then that massage guy etc...atleast u expect something to happen due to their presence...

i never like k&K in B1 as well...they just conned their way into getting a permanent contract...now they live as if they dont even know each other..but even they tried to be naughty....even Nora changed herself so much...but these girls should all be fired forever...

... over time ... i changed my view on RLC a lot. ... and ... In the past i liked to watch K&K a lot. ... Now, i know that it was staged a lot and see how this girls keep there private life outside of the project. It is a bit better as with the girls in barcelona, because they have at least some real friends at "home", but it is still extremly limited. 

I guess, with hetero girls, there should also be guys in the apartments. ... If there are not, it is easy to see that the girls keep their life outside only. 

... but ...

I do not think, this kind of events should be staged (like i do not like all the other shows in this apartments). The better way would be to cast girls that are open minded and agree to the idea of the project (e.g. Nicole). 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I give you my word that tonight we will have a great show, all naked girls with high heels, toys and lesbian show !!!!

:angel:

You failed a little, let me correct this:

I give you my word that tonight we will have  somewhere will be a great show, all naked girls with high heels, toys and lesbian show !!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, eremes said:

Hai fallito un po ', mi permetta di correggere questo:

Ti do la mia parola che stasera avremo   qualche parte sarà un grande spettacolo , tutte le ragazze nude con tacchi alti, giocattoli e lesbo show !!!!
Sono sincero ..................

:biggrin::heart:

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

guys i valid subscription until April 12.
I made clear to rlc renewal.
I wrote to rlc that renewal only if tonight I have a big party with all lesbian girls naked with only high heels and toys ....
rlc told me that instead of losing a big customer like me, it organizes what I asked !!!
I highly recommend you guys, I'm waiting for big party tonight

RLC told me that you are a source of peculiar comedy for their office.

• Upvote 3