Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't say this before but I'm actually worried about her...:cry:

Don't be worried, she's a big girl :biggrin:

Seriously mate she's a young, beautiful model hanging out with DJs. DRUGS? Surely not! Getting fucked up with your mates and with new friends is a part of being young. No point worrying about her, she'll be fine one way or another

Ok the reason Belle not doing nothing in the apt because RLC did not pay Belle what she thought what she should have got the last time she was hear & Belle told Rose that RLC don't pay much for doing any thing in the apt. Belle came back for what she can get from the out side of the apt. Work not sex. Belle could not find work at home & there people like Dj that can get her work in clubs and model work.Angel been around the block and she no how to negotiate contract to make money from RLC 

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Seriously mate she's a young, beautiful model hanging out with DJs. DRUGS? Surely not! Getting fucked up with your mates and with new friends is a part of being young. No point worrying about her, she'll be fine one way or another

When she was taking a lot of drugs in the party era only a few complained and we had some of our best memories. Any idea what percentage of the population who take MDMA is?. Yes they took coke as well but it was the drugs that helped the orgies.

29 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

Your life must be very sad.

The other day you said to BBsq to stop complaining but in each post you do there is a sad/confused face so you are complaining in each post  you do.

Eh!!! Too many guys on here speculate and make up stories on here to suit themselves, based on no facts whatsoever. That was the point I was making. 

And I never tell BB to stop complaining because we are mates. So if you manage to piece together another post, make sure you get your facts right and it makes sense....Just saying...:biggrin:

Btw the :dodgy: face is usually sarcasm....:dodgy:

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Ok....