Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Hey man, just my opinion. Not sure how that translates in to me not knowing women. I'm very aware of the female nature. I just don't think a weird look from Kylie over bed sheets means a fist fight is likely to occur.

That is clear. That alone there is no fight. But if stella continues to treat her like this and leave her alone all the time, that could happen. Maybe, as i said!

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

That is clear. That alone there is no fight. But if stella continues to treat her like this and leave her alone all the time, that could happen. Maybe, as i said!

Juhuuu, Zickenkrieg !

34 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok....

Lima was labelled a mess. But she had a quick recovery period. she used to sort herself out, get her head right and do something constructive the next day...I don't see any of this from Belle...:confused:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lima was labelled a mess. But she had a quick recovery period. she used to sort herself out, get her head right and do something constructive the next day...I don't see any of this from Belle...:confused:

This not about recovery . 
Its about opportunities 

she sees more opportunities. 

Today is Tuesday . LAdies night so she will be out again and will take girls with her to accompany . 

Happy middle finger to RLC premium subscribers. :)) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, meran said:

Whatever 

Point is she is flying high these days and doesnt care at all about RLC. She has more opportunities with DJ . 
He gets her in all big parties he is playing . 

That venue is hardly a 'big party,' it's just a nightclub he has residency in. You don't even need to be guestlist to get in there, and RLC girls have been going to that club for as long as the apartments have been open

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you feel like sucking up to them they will,  but that is the only way!

I don't agree with you most of the time but this time you are spot on 

i tried pm some guys but they did not bother to reply even .