Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess that's possible, we were more grown up than that.  I visited some top end clubs in my day and they all used the stamp method.

We were more grown up than that? Is the word you were looking for,  wealthier? Club entrance fees drained vital beer money.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Sorry and hasn't everybody seen everybody else's but actually i am waiting for those special shots during dancing, showers lying on the bed, new contexts, ne positions, new views. We have had some unique ones just in the last week. I have explained it to you in great detail at all. Look at all those who rave about Gina's pussy and quite rightly. They just enjoy seeing it - it's a voyeur thing.

If you don't see the pussy out, then you'll never see new pussy shots so there has to be a starting point. 

Just messing with you BB.  I know it's all about the different views you may see as a voyeur but my point is that if you don't get to see it in every view possible, you have still seen it in quite a few different positions and just because they are home doesn't mean that you will get your wish......as stated by all the angry posts lately.

I don't care if any of these girls fell off the face of the earth tomorrow, just as a lot of you wouldn't care if I fell off the face of the earth tomorrow.  It really bothers me to see how attached people can get over these novelty items!!