Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

26 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Are you sure? But everyone was saying they were going to party on a yacht, late into the night, with their customers....

It's almost like most people on here don't know what they're talking about!

Maybe they do not have the overview :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

BB I believe that Belle and Rose were invited to the party or where ever B1 went. But RLC nixed it and told them to stay in and on camera because of the complaints. But knowing Belle she will do only so much if she is unhappy. If she gave everyone a couple small shows the complaints would probably stop for awhile.

I am not sure. I don't think Belle put in much effort into her appearance which surely she would do for a job. I don't think that many people mind if they are out in the afternoon, it tends to be the evenings and nights most people watch for and I think they have been told to be at B2 or B1 before midnight as much as possible. They did kind of give a show a few nights ago but I can't believe that by now Belle doesn't know where the cameras are and so while there was quite a lot to see with bottomless yoga we saw very little of it.

Of course Belle has given many (maybe even 10) naked dance shows in the afternoon and had I had Replay when all but 1 of those happened I might have seen a little more but instead I have to switch cameras rapidly as she moves. Replay removes that problem but now I have Replay she's stopped doing it.

And let's be clear because she never seems to pose with her pussy exposed on the bed in the light her USP (the reason to watch her) is the naked sexy dances on her own especially but also at parties with others.

And her showers, even when she wasn't giving a sexy dance shower were still better than any other girls for the views, standing up facing the cameras for 10 minutes, but we don't even get normal showers any more. If it is all about money, then please RLC, sort it out. You know Belle once was a big star of RLC. She can be again and in the future, if we just solve the problem that she has at the moment.

I see that there are always people who are annoyed by the comments of others
First this is a private chat where members can express their opinions by following the rules, but as far as I know, they are the moderators, those who say if something goes too far or not.
Because we have the habit of saying what others can or can not say. And I say, if I say "that the girls have gone to the moon, or that the sun is pink" what the hell will matter to people what I say. If you want to read me or not, just go from my post.
The knowledge of many people in the houses is what everyone wants. What's more, if people do not care what happens outside the house, why do they get into those conversations?
In reply to what I have also read, here each has his interests, and are neither better nor worse than those of others.
All of us who write and many people who read us but never write, like what happens in the house, and especially what happens with the lives of its occupants. That's why, there are many people who read to see what happens to the girls when they leave the house. That is normal, and it is called eagerness, curiosity, and it is what man becomes man.
If we were not curious, none of us would be on this page, nor would they leave their money in this business.
Where is the limit of that illusion to know those women who live in the house ... I think for each person is very different.
Of course there are people who just want to see what happens inside the house, like those who enter the house 30 minutes and if nothing happens they leave. But are they better than us who spend hours of our lives walling houses? Think about it.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I see that there are always people who are annoyed by the comments of others
First this is a private chat where members can express their opinions by following the rules, but as far as I know, they are the moderators, those who say if something goes too far or not.
Because we have the habit of saying what others can or can not say. And I say, if I say "that the girls have gone to the moon, or that the sun is pink" what the hell will matter to people what I say. If you want to read me or not, just go from my post.
The knowledge of many people in the houses is what everyone wants. What's more, if people do not care what happens outside the house, why do they get into those conversations?
In reply to what I have also read, here each has his interests, and are neither better nor worse than those of others.
All of us who write and many people who read us but never write, like what happens in the house, and especially what happens with the lives of its occupants. That's why, there are many people who read to see what happens to the girls when they leave the house. That is normal, and it is called eagerness, curiosity, and it is what man becomes man.
If we were not curious, none of us would be on this page, nor would they leave their money in this business.
Where is the limit of that illusion to know those women who live in the house ... I think for each person is very different.
Of course there are people who just want to see what happens inside the house, like those who enter the house 30 minutes and if nothing happens they leave. But are they better than us who spend hours of our lives walling houses? Think about it.

Well said, vortios.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Tal vez ellos no tienen la visión general :dodgy:

And who has an overview of the house?
Who talks to the girls and tells them what they are doing?
With the exception of RLC, nobody knows.
You could say without doubt that you would have an overview of what is happening in the house?

• Upvote 1

I have just taken a look at Replay which is obviously working fine now. I had some problems with the B2 live streams earlier. So in the absence of anything interesting to look at, Belle's pussy including the shower was visible for the camera for between 20 and 30 seconds today which is certainly more than during the last 2 days. I guess more than Megan but we all remember her fondly - incredible body.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Look at Angel now, professionally pleasing Naga and the crowd.

Angel goes out a lot in a good mood and looking great. and she always comes back in a good mood. looking great. She maintains this mood, gets on really well with the girls, usually Rose, if Belle's out, gives us some beautiful nudity and often pleasures herself for us all to witness. I've never seen her in a bad or even strange mood. She deserves to be here for 90 days, is an absolute star and I love her to bits...:heart:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, vortios said:

Good. But Bellem still feeling in that state of mind in Barcelona, she has shown enough that she can give the best shows in Barcelona, or participate in the best parties in Barcelona.
But I ask you ... to do girls like Angie, that all she does is go out and masturbate ... This girl being a penthouse girl and I think of the Russian edition of playboy, I do not remember that she has contributed much to perform parties .
One comparison, Belle was naked, as is Angie, but Belle encouraged the others to dance ... which Angie does not do.
Belle set up show for clients with her roommates, which Angie, is almost another girl apart in Barcelona.
All this I tell you, because Belle already showed what she is worth, does not have to prove to anyone, what she is capable of doing.
It is true, that now, it is not the shadow of here Belle of which I speak. But that's RLC's responsibility.
I hope that the girls contribute to the houses muchomás that only their nudes or that they masturbate almost every day, to justify their presence.
Have a penthouse girl to see her naked, look, I buy the magazine, and enjoy it whenever I want, for less money.

Angel is much more than that. She has a great personality, friendly with everyone. Yes she's out a lot, working, but when home is a really pleasing on the eue and usually naked. Often she masurbates, for her more than us, but I for one still enjoy her genuinely reaching climax every time...

Apart from Gina's amazing pussy displays in B2, has any girl consistently entertained us anything like Angel does every day...:confused:

I'm not comparing Angel with Belle here, and having a go at Belle, I'm just stating the facts...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Are you sure? But everyone was saying they were going to party on a yacht, late into the night, with their customers....

It's almost like most people on here don't know what they're talking about!

It was just once round the harbour....:dodgy:

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Yes, we have some examples of how they have attended in the afternoon partying:
Milana & Cico, where Milana had her drunken dance
Stella's first naked display of dancing in the bath and passed out on the couch
Megan who was carried home and in bed by Lola and Anna in B2

It is only to prepare for the summer :biggrin:

If I remember correctly, that night when Megan was drunk was the night when we got the best ever views of her kitty in the night :biggrin:

God she was so hot

• Upvote 1