Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, meran said:

hahah. I expected that from you mate 
But I was thinking to write this 

Most of the time RLC apartment is empty or girls are invisible . 
Did you bring the girls who have super power to go invisible and appear in the morning at 5 am and sleep all day and then get invisible again as soon as they wake up. 

Anything is better than nothing Meran.  By not speaking up to RLC support you are saying that you agree with everything they are doing......and I do mean EVERYTHING!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Anything is better than nothing Meran.  By not speaking up to RLC support you are saying that you agree with everything they are doing......and I do mean EVERYTHING!!

Agree on this point Harley 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, West_California said:

I'm just gonna hold my breath 'till I turn Blue !

I have already turned blue.  Difficult to write "Do something about Belle" when one of the things they might do is get rid of her which is the last thing I want to happen. Imagine my OCD getting the idea I had destroyed my own obsession - still I might have found a new cure.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have already turned blue.  Difficult to write "Do something about Belle" when one of the things they might do is get rid of her which is the last thing I want to happen. Imagine my OCD getting the idea I had destroyed my own obsession - still I might have found a new cure.

By getting rid of her I know you will be sad but she may be replaced with a fresh girl that totally knocks your socks off.  It is possible BB!!   RLC needs to quit bringing back all the old fish and start bringing in fresh fish......you now see what you get by bringing back the old fish!!   Even if they brought Lola back there is no guarantee that she would be the same.   Keep RLC fresh and they will have to use less disinfectant!!

• Upvote 2

Ok guys Belle and Rose did not take a shower. So there going to Dj room and take a shower before the show and it said on the ad do not bring bag or nothing like that to the club because there no closet so it look like Belle and rose my be staying after the show ends. Also those VIP seat are 250 Euro each and they done been there 3 time. that a lot of money that the girls don't have

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

By getting rid of her I know you will be sad but she may be replaced with a fresh girl that totally knocks your socks off.  It is possible BB!!   RLC needs to quit bringing back all the old fish and start bringing in fresh fish......you now see what you get by bringing back the old fish!!   Even if they brought Lola back there is no guarantee that she would be the same.   Keep RLC fresh and they will have to use less disinfectant!!

It really isn't and in fact it would be impossible because instantly she becomes the girl that replaces Belle. Last time Belle left I hardly watched RLC for several days - it wasn't immediately because I saw the Michelle Candy Sia boy party but after that no. Apart from anything else I would want to avoid a Belle situation. I am almost certain that I am not going to have that happen to me for several years but I don't want to risk it. I will probably not watch Barcelona at all and I'll be found over at The Goddess's. If she leaves it most certainly would not have the same effect psychologically and I don't quite have Gina or Masha quality pictures of Leora I most certainly have enough. Besides which The Goddess has had a very good run. This was a real chance for Belle to give the great pictures she didn't really last time. Well she was close on those 2 nights after attending THE Club with Alex. Let's just remember that the girl who is nothing attended the SEX Club? That could be why we have expectations of her. 

• Upvote 1