Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Good thing that RLC clarifies what the barca apartments are about - hopefully managing the expectations of people. Now everyone can make an educated decision before suscribing instead of claiming they were lured by the promise of lesbian sex or whatever.

• Upvote 5

59 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I am trying to figure that shit out to. It driving me crazy 

Are you trying to get rid of the replay scenes at the bottom or the most popular cam scenes? If that is what you want to due then click on the minus sign until done.

54 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Good thing that RLC clarifies what the barca apartments are about - hopefully managing the expectations of people. Now everyone can make an educated decision before suscribing instead of claiming they were lured by the promise of lesbian sex or whatever.

So when it is written "Girls on Vacation" is excluded, people expect lesbian sex ??? Somehowyourr comment makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

BB I think you have someyhing wrong. Where it says girls on vacation is the label for the two Barca apts. The girls are not on vacation.

No I no how to do that it the screen that we are trying to reduce Before they did this they had A + & - to reduce the screen size but it no longer there