Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, jayp1220259 said:

i do not understand what you are saying

He's referring to what Leora is doing in her guest room right now. Kinda doesn't belong in this thread. ---- but I'm to busy to mod this --- time for me to scamper off to Leora land...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Very good morning to disconnect from RLC
Two floors empty at the corresponding price ... Wonderful business.
1 $ 50 per (let's say 100,000 subscribers, which will be many more globally) make a nice sum of $ 150,000 for two almost empty homes ...
This is more and more like the "Great Hotel" where many of the scenes of the series were watching people come and go ... This is the same thing, where the most repeated scenes is to enter and leave people. Living inside ... What is it?

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

la hora de salida del hotel es las 12.00 horas derecha

Well you know that is the time to leave permanently, but while you are staying, you can enter and leave at any time you want ... as in these houses ... and you can throw the whole day or night without appearing The hotel, as it happens in this house ...
Now, seriously ... This does not strike me as serious. Bringing girls who have been in the house before, so that this time those same girls, are outside the house, and people who became customers only for those girls ... you as you would consider ... that is not a Covert deception
What's more, they talk about girls being entitled to their time ... something that does not talk RLC, are other people talking on behalf of RLC, that I know RLC does not have loudspeakers in CC, or do you have it?
But I dig deeper into that, the time of the customers, is not worth money? And I mean, because I have (speaking in figurative language) to sit in front of the computer and not see anything (one thing is that you justify me that you are shitting, are sitting or are doing nothing inside the house, it would be just bad luck) But it is that we are reaching a point where it is easier to find them in the street than in the houses ... because I will not enter into other issues much more thorny ...
So, the clients of the Barcelona girls paid for that?
I understand that ...
And we must say it loud and clear ... and especially for people who read to us for the first time.

If you want to be a customer of RLC to see the girls of Barcelona, be careful, you can feel cheated by what you are going to see, or rather, what you will not see.

• Upvote 3