Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Because that has always been the situation. Barcelona has little to do with couple's appartments who have real parties rather than staged ones and they are paid in a different way. The 2Ks are like a halfway house between the 2 with plenty of sex with people from outside teh apartment like Barcelona should be but with stable occupants and more real life like the couples. Honestly K&K are much closer in feel to the couples. I think maybe RLC expected this group of girls to be more like K&K bringing lovers home like Nicole but I don't think they are ever going to play ball after the DJ and his mate failed in their quest despite the promise. 

I'm not like Mr.Box i don't mind the "staged parties" as long as it is as fun as in the summer because let's no fool ourself during the summer parties the girls had fun but it was also to get the bonuses ( partying in lingerie, sexy dancing, lesbian nights :) ). And i'm fine with that as long as it doesn't turn into lame ass party like the one in b1 were nobody was haing fun or the fake "lesbian" show that belle & rebecca did when they were alone it was hilarious but that was it ^^'. And for the "real" party, "real" life i think for the poeple who care that much about "real life" there are 15 appartments for that ...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

I'm not like Mr.Box i don't mind the "staged parties" as long as it is as fun as in the summer because let's no fool ourself during the summer parties the girls had fun but it was also to get the bonuses ( partying in lingerie, sexy dancing, lesbian nights :) ). And i'm fine with that as long as it doesn't turn into lame ass party like the one in b1 were nobody was haing fun or the fake "lesbian" show that belle & rebecca did when they were alone it was hilarious but that was it ^^'. And for the "real" party, "real" life i think for the poeple who care that much about "real life" there are 15 appartments for that ...

There was a time when the girls had fun with this staged parties. ... It was with the first stay of Irma.  .... Now. It is different. ... It is like work and you can see this in their faces all the time. .... It started with the twins. 

Anyway. ... It is a very stupid argument to say that this apatments should not with the idea of the project. ... It is like to eat an hamburger in an vegetarian restaurant. It is simply not the same. 

There are pages on the Internet with teasing only content. .... but ... RLC was all about "The private life of other people live in 24/7". Do you see this in the barcelona apartment since Nicole is gone? ... No. ... Now everything is happen outside only. 

And btw i just found that by clicking on the "couples" you can hide the whole list of couple appartments and same for roomates & girls on vacation. It's nice to not have the long ass list of couple that i never watch ^^

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Belle and Rose were out from 17 till 11, Angelina from 23 till 15:30. It was as I though, 2 days ago b2 had a short massage session, b1 had a little party, but now they are back to going out all the time, maybee they thought we would forget, but it doesn't make up for anything, all we get to watch is girls coming home, sleeping, taking a shower (if lucky) and then preparing to go out again

Belle and Rose were also out 15 to 17 and Angel form 15 to 21 so it is even worse than that.

It is tragic for me that this situation has first been allowed to get out of hand with My Belle:heart:, I have got to hope she gets her resentment of RLC out of her system and starts carrying the enjoyment she gets from outside into the apartment. Outside messages in her last visit were nearly always what sparked her into life - I have plenty of evidence for that - but since starting to go to the club, maybe the initial word by the show runners backfired leading to her current attitude. Perhaps almost forcing her to put on shows and going to the B1 party has further caused her mood within the house to worsen. She still smile a lot with outside contact and bounces up and down but she soon remembers that in her mind the RLC subscribers don't deserve to see that side of her. It might be form her getting that from social media but I think it's more likely the show runners have told people they were sick of being out every single evening/night.

My biggest wish is that My Belle:heart: gets over this period and we once more see the girl who was the liveliest of all the party girls because I am sure everyone at the clubs and parties is seeing that Belle.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

And btw i just found that by clicking on the "couples" you can hide the whole list of couple appartments and same for roomates & girls on vacation. It's nice to not have the long ass list of couple that i never watch ^^

... are you seriously pay money just for the barcelona apartments? ... Nothing is happening there and this place is dead for almost 3 month again. 

Just now, MrBox said:

Real life bla bla bla

Right now it's real life, girls in their twentys partying all night and sleeping the day off.

Be carfull Mr box poeple might start to understand that by "real life" you mean boy/girl sex :angel:

and i'll go back to sleep see you later/tomorrow guys :) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

sip, y salieron demasiado ....

I hope that the friend returns, I think Leora is much better in female company (always good and does not have because the encounter)
Anyway, I think for the followers of Leora, see her partying, it will be good.
Guys, I hope you have that party.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

... are you seriously pay money just for the barcelona apartments? ... Nothing is happening there and this place is dead for almost 3 month again. 

Yes i do pay 75$/month for only three appartments ... But not like you, you don't see me bitch about it in all the couples appartments ... And i agree B1&B2 have been in decline since 3 months ago but it has nothing to do with real life ... 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Because that has always been the situation. Barcelona has little to do with couple's appartments who have real parties rather than staged ones and they are paid in a different way. The 2Ks are like a halfway house between the 2 with plenty of sex with people from outside teh apartment like Barcelona should be but with stable occupants and more real life like the couples. Honestly K&K are much closer in feel to the couples. I think maybe RLC expected this group of girls to be more like K&K bringing lovers home like Nicole but I don't think they are ever going to play ball after the DJ and his mate failed in their quest despite the promise. 

My speculation, based on observations and assumptions,  not proof is that Angel went to meet the D J, and both are conscious enough of their public image to have everything significant happening outside of the apartment. But it is speculation, I am not trying to pretend it is the truth, and would be happy to be proven otherwise.