Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

Rlc has had a huge bump in members in august ( "party-era" : b1 / b2) then has slowly droped since october ( the last girl of the "party-era" living) and now the number of subscriber is half of what it was in august ... But they opened more couple appartment with more cams, more rooms ... Coincidence ? No ! Poeple are moslty intersted in "girls in vacation" and not with the couple appartment that soon fall into a boring routine ( which is real life !). And poeple that are only here for the couple appartment are moslty freeloader who watch leora's show on the free cams. That's reallity just do your own research and you'll soon realise you've been fooling yourself since the begining ... 

The people like when there is something going on in the Barcelona apartments ... Currently, this is not the case, because the cast is very bad (even with so many girls). 

You also need to consider, that RLC now has some real competition with VH. If they are going on with this teasing shows people will have a good laugh for about a month and will leave. This is why room mate apartments (not girls only) have the best change to add some fun beside the couple apartments. They could be exciting to watch, if RLC is able to create a changing cast equal to the barcelona apartment. "Singles on vacation" would be the right mix. :)

I would like to know how she felt, seeing the B2 girls come out in the middle of a show, a call in the wee hours of the morning, or Kylie getting ready to go out with Stella when she came back ...
I say it because that is "real life" but to us as customers, we fucked up the night quite a lot (or at least that's my opinion)vvv

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now look at B1: I still found them dull bu that is just my preference because I could not fault what they did last night. It is exactly how it should be. Gina and Lia did not care that the others join in they gave a sexy naked dance for a very long time, way more tahn half a hour and didn't break to look at their phones every 2 minutes. As I said Belle, and Irma, are a bit wilder but in B1 the cameras are not good in the LR even in NV whereas in B2, NV is decent if not fucked up by candles. Also I noticed a lot more moves fro Lia - she has improved much since she arrived maybe under Irma's, Stella's and Gina's tutoring - so congratulations to those 2 girls - and I'm at total and utter fucking loss to understand why those 3 in B1 all kept their panties on all night. While I loved the lesbian show, I think leaving the panties on can only be explained as yet another protest against something or other because yesterday they were rubbing their entire bodies naked so nobody is stopping them and taht must know that is what I want.

those 3 in B1 all kept their panties on all night

Nope.They have been sleeping sans panties for quite a few nights the last two weeks or so. (Twins & Gina)

And many days sans panties dancing, on the couch, walking around.

I watch them every day & I have appreciated a peek b4 bedtime.

Thank You Ladies.  :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

That's true i won't lie poeple like couple appartment when there is nothing else to watch and only when they are having sex. Rlc couldn't work without couple appartment since they aren't probably paying the couple very much and only providing them the appartment. With the "girls in vacation" the girls are paid by rlc in addition of having a free appartment. Which is expensive for rlc but it's what's the most popular so eerything they invested in the "girls in vacation" they earn it back with the number of subscriber increasing ... But saying that rlc should close B1,b2 to replace them with couple appartment is pure fantasy they now it won't work or at least they are willing to loose a shitload of customer over it ... If B1 & b2 close rlc would go back 3 years ago with shitty/small appartment and poor quality cam like they have at Vh.tv ( look at those website they have a short life because poeple get bored quiete fast with just poeple having sex even if most of the time there are b/g orgies, but once you've seen it you've seen it all ... and poeple get bored)

For a long time, the Barcelona apartments were not successful. They had two main events K&K (as the people still fall for the teasing) and the party night (with real action going on and with a guy). Maybe, the event between Jessica and the guest could cound as a 3rd event, i do not know. ... Beside that, Barcelona is based on hope. People will not pay endless if the girls keep doing this teasing shows and keep their life outside. I think, that is easy to understand. Sure, there will be always some hardcore fans in this thread, but this is not big money. ... I guess, this is why they added more couple apartments. They try to supress VH and others with better quality. They can not do this with girls doing nothing every day. 

Personally I like the B1 apartment just as it is now. B2 is okay but could use a little more activity, not necessarily sexual. Lately there has been a lot of sex in the "regular" apartments so there is no need to try to turn the Barcelona apartments into copies of those. I find it refreshing to simply look at good looking girls having fun in the nude, and there have been more nudity than ever before in at least B1. Sure, they go out sometimes and it might not fit into your wanking schedule but they spend most of the time in the apartment. Besides, even if they were the absolute worst tenants (which I don't think they are) they will be replaced soon anyway. Sometimes the girls are a good fit, sometimes less so. It's life, so if you're stuck on the whole "real life" thing you should be happy the way it is.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Sure, there will be always some hardcore fans in this thread, but this is not big money. ..

MrBox there aren't only hardcore fans on CC look at the charts ffs ! the decline in subscriber started around october and has stablizied with irma coming back and since irma left it's a hard drop in the member numbers ... wake up ! and Btw if you want to watch "singles on vacation" just go watch any tv show that end with "shore" or the new Adam & Eve tv show. It's just boring ... 

And the only thing that rlc has the upper hand on VH is "girls on vacation" & "roomates" appartments because VH will soon catch up with the number of couple and the quality cam ... 

Now i have said everything if you still don't realise that i can't do anything for you it was my last hope for you. JUST :

2823-Gordon-Can-You-Wake-Up.gif?itok=i94