Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

31 minutes ago, wathou said:

Rlc has had a huge bump in members in august ( "party-era" : b1 / b2) then has slowly droped since october ( the last girl of the "party-era" living) and now the number of subscriber is half of what it was in august ... But they opened more couple appartment with more cams, more rooms ... Coincidence ? No ! Poeple are moslty intersted in "girls in vacation" and not with the couple appartment that soon fall into a boring routine ( which is real life !). And poeple that are only here for the couple appartment are moslty freeloader who watch leora's show on the free cams. That's reallity just do your own research and you'll soon realise you've been fooling yourself since the begining ... 

how do you know the number of subscriber ?

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

how do you know the number of subscriber ?

calculé entre le nombre de personne ( pas de vue) qui ont accéder à rlc ainsi que le nombre de personne qui ont utilisé segpay pour rlc. C'est pas à 100% sûre mais je penses que c'est une corrélation assez élevé ^^'

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, wathou said:

MrBox there aren't only hardcore fans on CC look at the charts ffs ! the decline in subscriber started around october and has stablizied with irma coming back and since irma left it's an hard drop in the member numbers ... wake up ! and Btw if you want to watch "singles on vacation" just go watch any tv show that end with "shore" or the new Adam & Eve tv show. It's just boring ... 

And the only thing that rlc has the upper hand on VH is "girls on vacation" & "roomates" appartments because VH will soon catch up with the number of couple and the quality cam ... 

Now i have said everything if you still don't realise that i can't do anything for you it was my last hope for you. JUST :

An apartment with girls outside almost all the time and just have this silly child like games (teasing shows: body painting or this ballon stuff) when there are in the apartments will not work. ... also ... Irma did a very bad job with this stay. I guess, she killed the hope of a lot of people. Especially since in january everything has started so well.

Lets face it. RLC need to improve the casting for the barcelona apartments. They need girls actually open minded (e.g. Nicole or Elisa). The current cast is a wast of time and money.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

An apartment with girls outside almost all the time and just have this silly child like games (body painting or this ballon stuff) will not work. ... Irma did a very bad job with this stay. I guess, she killed the hope of a lot of people. Especially since in january everything has started so well.

that i can agree with but as in every other appartment there are "lows" and "up". Right now we are in a really "low" time since january. The concept is not in question but the cast, and it has nothing to do with "open minded" girls ( please read: girls that have sex with dudes), is just that right now the girls are spending a lot of time outside of the appartment without doing anything in the appartment in return ( not even what you call teasing show). The only thing that rlc can do is opening some other appartments of that kind, like that when one of the appartment is in a "low" time there is still the other ones. Once that happen your argument will make less & less sense trust me ... You'll find out sooner than later.

And that's my last post for you, let's keep this thread back on track :) 

29 minutes ago, West_California said:

those 3 in B1 all kept their panties on all night

Nope.They have been sleeping sans panties for quite a few nights the last two weeks or so. (Twins & Gina)

And many days sans panties dancing, on the couch, walking around.

I watch them every day & I have appreciated a peek b4 bedtime.

Thank You Ladies.  :biggrin::biggrin:

See Belle did it during that 2nd 10 days but only once when she collapsed after  a shower since. And at every party apart from one of her brief flashes she has kept them on whereas last time she was always the first to get them off. Maybe just maybe it was too close too her period but then Rosie rubbed her pussy maybe even fingered her a couple of times so I don't by that and a lthough I think Rosie is starting her period I found the other 2 girls refusal to lose their panties no lee strange especially given B1 and the fact that Angel seems to be naked a large slice of the day if she is in.

14 minutes ago, timber said:

Jeez. She slept for almost 24 hours yesterday. I would say she's sick, but she seemed fine to go out last night.

you know just maybe :angel: had a hard night :biggrin: and it just wore her out LOL

13 minutes ago, wathou said:

that i can agree with but as in every other appartment there are "lows" and "up". Right now we are in a really "low" time since january. The concept is not in question but the cast, and it has nothing to do with "open minded" girls ( please read: girls that have sex with dudes), is just that right now the girls are spending a lot of time outside of the appartment without doing anything in the appartment in return ( not even what you call teasing show). The only thing that rlc can do is opening some other appartments of that kind, like that when one of the appartment is in a "low" time there is still the other ones. Once that happen your argument will make less & less sense trust me ... You'll find out sooner than later.

And that's my last post for you, let's keep this thread back on track :) 

... sure ... i would like to see the sex life of the residents ... but ...

This could also mean masturbation or lesbian sex (if RLC cast real lesbians; like we saw on VH some time ago; as i still had an account there). I am hetero and like to see girls have fun (but without an issue when the fun is created by guys .. :) ).

... I never said that this apartment must have guys ... just it would be better to see more of them (way more that just this old guy). ... in any case ... It would be nice to see way more guests in this apartments.