Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Led astray by evidence.

What they've said and what we've seen Harley. Simple thing for you if the evidence doesn't fit ignore it. We saw the money Belle got - we even counted with her. We heard what Jasmin got and she constantly moaned about it. You however make your assertion "I am sure" with no evidence whatsoever.

I rest my case!!

3 hours ago, Spoon said:

Please google the following phrase: "opening hours of clubs in barcelona". Check the hours and then consider if it might be possible that it's normal to go out at night (as in after midnight) in Barcelona. 

No need to google it, these girls priorities are not on going out and dancing late at night.  Do they go out and dance....sure they do, but that's the least of their time out away from the cameras!!

• Upvote 1

On 15/04/2017 at 5:21 PM, phantomcapsnet said:

Somewhere  i disagree. He complains about something RLC never promises.

So..and were in rlc rules or anything can make me complaine or not complain as I wish,whenever I want,the time I want,as long I want!?Please elucidate me?Just as you and anyone can complain of anything or say very nice thing of anything in rlc myself and anyone have the exact same right of doing the opososite.But some in cc had the feeling this forum it's only for saying nice thing of girls..but it isn't!Its an rlc forum,so thaking for granted cc it's an free of speech forum and and normal,day to day forum,people will come to forum and say what they see in their rlc cams..their personal views...could be very good..good..bad..very bad..always good..always bad..remember that..everybody it's different and if wants to give bad opinions and doesn't like what it's watching in the rlc he/she it's paying he/she have all the wrigh to express it in were.Just like I did sinse day one..and will continue doing,and I am fine with that because it was my honest opinion based on what I am seing.An forum it's to express all type of ideias and opinions..if someone tries to condicionante it..it would be an very one direction boring place..well..just like barca1 and b2 are this times.

• Upvote 1