Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well just got in. And well I looked in on B2 and I'm won't even comment on it. I see lovely Gina is happy about her day. Plus she is naked. Thank you Gina you are a star in my opinion.

No I am not tired of looking at Gina naked. :blush:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The question is.......why did you buy a house for small people!!!

I didn't actual realise until we tried to fit sliding doors and I realised I would have to duck but of course when the house was built people were much smaller like My Belle :heart:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So My Belle:heart: any entertainment you have in store for me or have I wasted another day? I hope not but if you are tired go to sleep now ... and at least copy the B1 girls and do it naked.

Good luck with that...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You said it yourself BB.  Go back and read what I originally posted and then reread your comment to it.  You simply proved my point!

Au contraire.

I might later but TBH I can't be bothered now. I'm just watching Belle's legs and pining for what's between them.

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

and all of that for only 75$/month what a deal :) 

My premium membership expired yesterday and I am not renewing until they send current girls back home and bring some girls who work for RLC and not for private business. 

• Upvote 5