Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Whilst I know the situation on RLC is a little different because the viewers are paying for it, it should be noted that this is pretty much as realistic as it gets for young people on holiday in Barcelona

You call realistic as it gets the bates after bates of angel..always if top far of bed walk covered..far of cam..I call this actual girl cast are smart asses that will be pay always and don't care rlc users..they have the real fun outside..and we gifted with painting after painting and back massage after back massage..that what I call realistic from an payed costumer viewer...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's like you can't see what Barcelona has been like for the last 16 months and think it's all real.

But I know you don't You are an intelligent man. There's very little reality going on here and we actually pay for that lack of reality in Barcelona.

1 minute ago, lucasfrench59 said:

one twin Shows a video of her with the guy

and said  Orgasm  toilet

Impossible this twins are in celibate mode sinse they arrive months ago..they almost don't touch downstairs..wait don't say..they had sex outside!?Dammm..I tought all of them only countinue doing the same painting they do all the time in the house..you know..real real..

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Pero yo sé que no eres un hombre inteligente. Hay muy poca realidad pasando aquí y que en realidad pagar por esa falta de realidad en Barcelona.

I'm not paying for anyone, whatever your name is, no DJ, no businessman, take the girls out for their own enjoyment.
I'm sorry, but that's not what I hired, nor what for many months was happening. If now RLC, for a few months now, allows or promotes that. I'm really out, but I will encourage other clients to leave the project.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

But I know you don't You are an intelligent man. There's very little reality going on here and we actually pay for that lack of reality in Barcelona.

You understand that a long with myself and some others in here. But a lot of others don't get that. They'd rather shut the girls apartments down because they can't stand anyone liking them. Guess that would simplify things for some of us. We'd just cancel and be done with it.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 3