Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ella tiene un juguete Alex ..... sencillo, puro y simple. Creo firmemente que cuando sale, es con Alex y nadie más. todo lo que se puede decir que es alguien de un sitio de citas, pero la verdad es, es que ella sabe que es seguro con Alex. Todas las chicas saben que son seguros con Alex y todos ellos saben cuando van a salir con él, que él sabe que lo saben. La cara él, pasa grandes cantidades de estas chicas sólo la esperanza para un polvo o una explosión dedo aquí y allá. Por no hablar de todos los autofotos que recibe personalmente de ellos. Él está haciendo RLC hay justicia por estar en la foto !!

It is sad to be used by an Alex of life. Unfortunately there are many in this world. And we know what that guy likes to do when he has a girl nearby. So not seeing him does not stop him from feeling sorry for this girl.
What now I wonder what will be of that relationship that she had when she entered the house. She told the boy on the phone again and again that she was not like the others. I was not dating guys.
Well, back, her attitude about wanting to hide under the sheets (an issue she's never done while sleeping) and we know what Alex likes to do with the women he is.
It is not necessary to square a circle.

• Upvote 1

Hace 3 horas, legrandrobert dijo:

A la mierda mi Cámara se rompe lo siento.:huh: :biggrin:

Unfortunately for us, when she got home, the girls did not see them at all, especially Gina and (her blouse was very open and disheveled) had a serious expression. Just see the pictures of her talking on the terrace and comparing her with other times she has been talking about dawn

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, vortios said:

Unfortunately for us, when she got home, the girls did not see them at all, especially Gina and (her blouse was very open and disheveled) had a serious expression. Just see the pictures of her talking on the terrace and comparing her with other times she has been talking about dawn

The blouse was already disheveled as she dressed her (replay 00: 05-00: 09), she just lay on a chair as she had previously pulled it out. But the hairstyle was quite different. The hair she has definitely redesigned.

33 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

La blusa ya estaba despeinado como ella vestida (reproducir 00: 05-00: 09), ella sólo estaba en una silla mientras ella previamente la había sacado. Pero el peinado era bastante diferente. El cabello que definitivamente ha rediseñado.

Thanks for the punctuation, I thought I remembered that she had arranged her hair to leave, as did both Stella and K.
I see it strange that she came out with that hair when she went to the limelight (this does not mean that I put your words in doubt) only that she, like all girls, usually look a lot for her image, and both Stella and Gina see each other In the kitchen, I have not seen pictures of his arrival at the house, his hair quite scrambled and with a few simple picks.
I do not know if to say that Stella did not come out with her hair that way. Because I saw her straighten her hair.
Kylie, when she returned home, did not have the hair in a different way that she left the house.
Finally, it is not too hot at this time of the morning to have to collect the hair because the girls had excessive heat.

4 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Demasiado. Pensé Gina sería diferente. Sino también que es en última instancia, al igual que los demás A SL ..!

That same expression, do not take it to me, I do not know the thousands and thousands of times that I have heard it, both inside and outside the house.
The girls who enter the house, are not students of teaching that are of erasmus in Barcelona, or anything like it. They are girls who sell their image, and in many cases have also done other jobs that are less "socially respectable" (it's just a way of speaking)
Not all girls would be worth 24 hours naked in front of the camera, this is a euphemism, or masturbate in front of a camera.
But girls are what they are.
The bad thing is that what is positive for this business (that a girl can feel naked in front of the camera) is also its negative part, since she usually has work for the same cause.
We were left blank, just because they had encounters outside the house.
That's one of the things I leave the project for, that is simply a hoax for the RLC client.

• Upvote 1

Luego de entrar en la dinámica de las salidas en la noche, podría ser adjudicado a la intermediación de Alex?
¿Eso quiere decir que Alex es más potente que la propia de RLC que hace que los intereses de Alex más importante que los intereses de los clientes RLC?

Okay trying to figure out what happened last day during my Easter break, just to find dozens of pages of bitterness and anger.

(Edit : baseless stuff that made be no better than the rest.)

But the forum actually is even more depressing that what we have on screen, and I am frankly uncertain about the growing hostility there, and as a person with a natural tendency to goodwill - and having "defended" the girls in the past, I find my position increasingly unwelcome and untenable. My posts recently have been more confrontational, and it is not a thing that is natural for me.

So for the good of everyone here, I will take a little break, be safe everyone, and have a great day.

• Upvote 4