Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well this day has been much better. Even if the waiting views on for naked yoga/exercise with My Belle:heart: doing squats in front of Cam 2. Just imagine that naked. It would have blown Jess out of the water.

We've suddenly 4 hours of total nudity after 36 without any . This is what B2 should be. 2 showers, one with Rosie. Sexy dancing for 1 minute in the kitchen and even a few seconds in the bathroom by Rosie. A sexy naked dance show can happen provided Angel doesn't start talking.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well this day has been much better. Even if the waiting views on for naked yoga/exercise with My Belle:heart: doing squats in front of Cam 2. Just imagine that naked. It would have blown Jess out of the water.

We've suddenly 4 hours of total nudity after 36 without any . This is what B2 should be. 2 showers, one with Rosie. Sexy dancing for 1 minute in the kitchen and even a few seconds in the bathroom by Rosie. A sexy naked dance show can happen provided Angel doesn't start talking.

they are resting for tonight party don't worry they'll go out ^^

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm happy for you BB!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm done picking on Ben.  I have said my piece about how I feel about him and I'm not going to kick a dead horse!  

I'm sick of being told I'm wrong about something and given no proof or even no this is what they are really doing,or told I'm wrong about my opinion then have them say the same thing they told me I was wrong about its getting old

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm happy for you BB!!

Yes finally My Belle:heart: has started to remember why she's here. This is a girl who was naked from Day 1 so the recent pussy hiding made no sense. True no great shots in the 4 hours but is she isn't naked great shots can't happen.

• Upvote 1

I was checking the forums to find out wich is the next shedualed to leave. Going by their pages, Angelina arrived on 29. of january and the twins on 30. of january. Can anyone verify this? If it is correct, it means they leave in about  2 weeks

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I was checking the forums to find out wich is the next shedualed to leave. Going by their pages, Angelina arrived on 29. of january and the twins on 30. of january. Can anyone verify this? If it is correct, it means they leave in about  2 weeks

shit that's  pretty much the only girls that stay home and show a lot of nudity other than gina  what will we have after they leave a bunch of girls who only want to party with DJs or alex and we get nothing