Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I guess you have to watch B2 24 hours a day to see anything because I haven't seen anything there in weeks that wasn't completely staged and very disappointing. I have no idea what they are supposed to be trying to do to entice viewers. But, B2 seems completely dead to me and none of the girls seem to have a clue what to do with their time.

Although I have seen a tiny bit of nudity, there is nothing sexy about it from my standpoint. If I'm missing some good stuff because I haven't been watching 24 hours a day, please let me know. As of now, I have no reason to want to visit B2. At least in B1, the girls seem to be having some fun and I like seeing them sleep in the nude. :-)

• Upvote 1

Look at the Twins they are actually watching the TV. Mind you so are Belle and Gina.

It really is bugging me. These girls doing nothing but party so what is this? The adjective "pathetic" comes to mind and after such a good day up until 1 hour again.

They cleaned their pussies for this?! When Polya and Stella cleaned their pussies you knew they were intending to do something with them.

However I do applaude the twins for resisting drinking while it happens in the house.  It goes to show people can have a good time without drinking.  However, I am a drinker and love to party... some people just don't care to drink.  May not be quite the setting in this scenerio though... To each their own.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mira a los Mellizos en realidad están viendo la televisión. Eso sí lo son Belle y Gina.

Realmente me está molestando. Estas chicas no hacer nada, pero parte lo qué es esto? El adjetivo "patética" viene a la mente y después de un buen día hasta 1 hora más.

Ellos limpiaron sus coños para esto ?! Cuando Polya y Stella limpian sus coños que sabía que tenían la intención de hacer algo con ellos.

Of course!

For something were the queens of entertainment

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

we've seen that Stella, Belle and Gina can get really drunk, so why not drink more!!!!!!

Do you think, after this party, they will go to bed?

No,the evening is just beginning for them and they have to drink a lot outside.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I guess you have to watch B2 24 hours a day to see anything because I haven't seen anything there in weeks that wasn't completely staged and very disappointing. I have no idea what they are supposed to be trying to do to entice viewers. But, B2 seems completely dead to me and none of the girls seem to have a clue what to do with their time.

Although I have seen a tiny bit of nudity, there is nothing sexy about it from my standpoint. If I'm missing some good stuff because I haven't been watching 24 hours a day, please let me know. As of now, I have no reason to want to visit B2. At least in B1, the girls seem to be having some fun and I like seeing them sleep in the nude. :-)

No, you haven't missed it, because it is nothing there. When it's not empty, they are sleeping