Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

25 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Noitsnot: You are correct. Advertising is a big industry. And advertising works. Pretty female models make for excellent advertising, and everybody has a good time. Let's hope they all get a good gig. ::)

models and advertising.jpg  0   249 kB

Damn, I initially thought it was Kami in front there .. She's a great ambassador for Heineken :heart:

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Damn, I initially thought it was Kami in front there .. She's a great ambassador for Heineken :heart:

It's a public thread and it would be against the rules to post Kami in the photograph. I'd need to ban myself.

But we all know that Kami & Kristy and the other girls would be terrific saleswomen if we sold beer, wine, or the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine. Or sexy lingerie.

That is the life style all these girls would like most; to be famous fashion models or to have a regular job with a big company that treats them well.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's a public thread and it would be against the rules to post Kami in the photograph. I'd need to ban myself.

But we all know that Kami & Kristy and the other girls would be terrific saleswomen if we sold beer, wine, or the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine. Or sexy lingerie.

That is the life style all these girls would like most; to be famous fashion models or to have a regular job with a big company that treats them well.

In a public forum, therefore, no advertising can be shown, on which a photo-model can be seen, which knows that this advertising is everywhere to be seen publicly. Have I understood that correctly?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, martyen said:

Hello to all absent for two days, my last post was negative towards Ange for his atitude on Rose but his two days without looking at RLC make me say that ANGE have not done to project, obviously his nudity did not cause But she has trouble in company of other person to make the party, she has no games with the cams like Karol, who nevertheless does not appear naked or very little (ah KAROL). On the other hand ROSE likes me more and more I had posted a few days before I saw a conection between ROSE & ANGE but I think I was wrong, we will see. I read a lot of your posts, without intervening so as to have an objective opinion on Barça1 & 2 and I understand a lot of your relevant posts it is clear that her daughters are playing on orders I do not know who (BELLE & ROSE lesbian show stopped net for One evening till 7 am then sleeping 24h for Angel) with more covered bates why? NAGA our daughter worries me less yoga less strange avocados or maybe I have not seen, my post is too long DESS, BB, WATHOU, VORTIOS, WOOD, HARLEY ... Thanks for being on CC

I'm hardly in a position to complain about that as you will see.

I think there was a little clue in Rosie's room last night. After the roll around on Belle's bed, Belle followed Rosie into her room even after Rosie had shut her door and as she did the picture fell off the wall so Belle was very amused causing Angel to also come and mock Rosie. The mood was very good and Rosie pulled down and panties and pointed are pussy at Rose causing Angel to move away. I think that was maybe a joke at Angel, saying yes you are great with the touchy feelly stuff but if it comes to the actual pussy you have your limits. We have already seen Rosie has no problem this. The truth is neither does My Belle:heart: but I think her no sex without drugs rule which might apply to men as well stops her going all the way. Angel is prepared to touch women and may even do some of it at parties or shows like the massage we saw but clearly has her limits regarding what she will do with women. I think it is "So long as it's fun and not serious and pussy touching is serious", and that is why possibly she has stayed away from B1 parties because perhaps Irma was too full on for her. She's not comfortable at the mainly female parties any way. I think she was glad once more to sit out the ice game. On camera 2 once more Rosie seemed more into it than any girl - if you noticed Belle go them to swap positions - and one of Rosie's winning tecnhniques was to rub the ice hard on Belle's pussy. I would say based on the evidence we've seen Rosie does like pussy and touches Belle's a s much as Anna did but Belle backs off much less from Anna.

2 more things:

Belle did not get naked at the party I think because of her period. Tampons were in and out all they like a yo-yo and 4 showers ... when we know Belle can go 24 hours without. Also the adverts are true periods really do make women want to roller-skate LOL.

B1 did not get naked as they never do in a party with the B2 girls. I don't think this was out of sympathy with Belle but deference to Angel which may also have held Belle back although she herself has done no more than pussy flashing at parties. We are a long way from Nora and Irma's parties now.

Who will wake up today? Will it be yesterday's naked Belle or will it be the one who never shows her pussy. Maybe we'll know where she's at in a couple of days but yesterday which she seemed to enjoy was full of good signs and Rosie was really on form.

My worry is about the fact a new girl is coming in. Angel walks around naked anyway but has been tolerant over Belle and Rosie when they get fairly steamy (or as I said not too steamy) and Belle always takes time to adjust with new people.However if it is a friend or party girls who take RLC seriously we will probably have no worries.

I ma very envious of B1 fans who not only have great pussy displays but also sexy naked dancing seems to be happening there. Belle has probably done less than 15 minute in 2 weeks after at least 4 major long lasting shows earlier in her stay.

il y a 36 minutes, balt2103 a dit :

Si tout va bien, pas encore plus d'amis des filles viennent à RLC. Ils doivent être des filles inconnues, sinon nous ne verrons jamais les activités lesbiennes.

I think like girls like Kylie brings nothing to the project, the twins always the same thing, and Gina I do not know what to think just enjoy her nakedness. I have only my opinion.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT...Just noticed we have a new couple in Martina and Alberto. I thought it was a totally new apartment until I realised it's just Karina and Sabrina's pigsty, but it's tidy...::)

I was thinking when I was away, I hope there's a new couple's apartment when I get back because that's just what we need...:dodgy:

Exactly what i said ^^ at this point i don't understand RLC's plan ... 16 couple appartments for 3 "only girls" appartment ... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Exactly what i said ^^ at this point i don't understand RLC's plan ... 16 couple appartments for 3 "only girls" appartment ... 

I have a feeling there is more to come and other vacation apartments may come online in the future, maybe not in Barcelona ?

• Upvote 2