Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Probably just to browse round the shops, they don't usually make too much effort for that.

Come to think of it she might have changed panties after her 4th shower so maybe she is relatively clean.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I kind of agree, but she does have a legion of fans for a reason. She really is the only girl to compare wit Lima for pussy views and I might suggest she is better looking with a much better body. If My Belle:heart: gave those pussy views I might even be cured of my desire to see her because I'd just be looking at those pictures all day :biggrin:

Gina is better looking, but Lima did more than just teasing on cam, also she was fun to watch, always drunk

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Si se movía en ese apartamento para estar con los gemelos entonces la lógica debería sugerir que se vaya con ellos.   :biggrin:

That would be all right in the world, but you and I know that will not happen. For many reasons. :biggrin:

Many people on CC criticized Nicole for her guys at home, but she did it openly and for our pleasure, the new girls hide themselves which allows a lot of speculation. I prefer 1 girl like Nicole as 10 as the twins, Kylie,

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Many people on CC criticized Nicole for her guys at home, but she did it openly and for our pleasure, the new girls hide themselves which allows a lot of speculation. I prefer 1 girl like Nicole as 10 as the twins, Kylie,

Kylie and the Titan battles I would not see

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, martyen said:

agree

• Upvote 2

hace 10 minutos, martyen dijo:

Personas Muchas ES CC criticaron Nicole Por Sus chicos en casa, Pero lo Hizo de Manera abierta y Para una traducción automática de placer, Las Nuevas chicas esconden Lo Que permite Un monton de Especulaciones. Yo prefiero 1 chica Como Nicole como 10 Como los gemelos, Kylie,

Do not take it as a scorn, but your words, only show your ignorance of Spanish. If you had listened to half of Nicole's conversations with Miguel, you would understand many of the things you seem to ignore.
I published some of those conversations, translated into English so that the majority could follow them inside the house.