Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, wathou said:

Nicole was open minded  but let's not forget that she was really selfish, and was the reason of so many argument between the girls (she is the only girls that had been "hated" by every other girls :X). On her own she'd be amazing but she is definitely not cut for life in community :X

True but she used to get slaughtered for going out of the house so much....However It certainly wasn't as much as these girls are now and when she was home she was definitely very very watchable...:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Good night ... yesterday I said it ...
After that "party" for RLC customers ...
We have a way out ... all night?

This is almost 100% certain. ... After all this phony party show they will go back to their real life outside only

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Esto es casi 100% seguro. ... Después de todo este espectáculo falso partido van a volver a su vida real fuera única

Well, I know what you call "real life"
Although I do not want to know that kind of real life, no woman.

Of course many of the girls are mercenary but the trick is not to let it seem that way. I still think they could do a lot better. Belle with her hidden showers this time around - she just had a brief shave right now - and the panties not for the first time going on before Belle left the bathroom. I was hoping because for once she had the light on because she had to we would get to see an illuminated pussy after all those dark shots yesterday but this kind of action knowing that seems far from real. Apologies to Belle if it isn't but you would have thought she would she her pussy in the light every day whereas, in truth it is a rare sight. I can't help feeling someone not caring about the cameras would be revealing an awful lot more - she shows so much more pussy with the lights no on. The shower cam could do with being better as even in front of the washbowl the pussy is grainy.

It would have been so easy for Belle to wash her hair naked like almost every other girl but apparently not. Trying to analyse Belle - ahem - now is more difficult than analysing The Goddess. Admittedly that's because Leora is less complex than she was 18 months ago.

Pussy's shaved, pads and tampons in, prepare for lift off.

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

True but she used to get slaughtered for going out of the house so much....However It certainly wasn't as much as these girls are now and when she was home she was definitely very very watchable...:biggrin:

That's true, back then i remember complaining about her going out all the time. But now i realise it was only the begining of a sad time :X 

Maybe not just now because of her period, not that I see her slowing down right now, It continues to be nearly 3 weeks from a naked dance longer than 5 minutes by My Belle:heart: and the only sexy shower (not counting the Rosie ones) was obscured by steam. And zero great shots in full light for several days and even then they weren't even that great just a creamy full frontal with her bits hanging down and even then she managed, by accident, to shake the camera.

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

so for you all that's "real life" should be allowed on rlc ? Drug addiction, abuse, physical violence , ... ? your BS doesn't work ...

I wasn't a big fan of nicole but i wasn't one of her haters. But when you saw that she fought with her friends, you realise that she wasn't healthy for the appartments ... and if you ask me if i'd choose between dead appartments ( like now) or appartments were there is a bad "mood" and where the girls fight non-stop over stupid shit. I'd pick a dead appartment ! IMO There are enough crazy shit going on in the world to allow it on rlc ...

I found the fight with Estelle really disturbing Wathou, so although I loved Nicole to bits, and still do, I'm with you on this one...

• Upvote 2