Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, meran said:

guys how is it going ? did the B2 get any better ? I am not member anymore so just asking :) 

you wouldn't think it was possible, but actually worse, much worse

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So it looks like Angel will be the only 1 staying in tonight in both apartments, unless she's leaving it to the last minute to get ready. Well that suits me guys...:heart:

Is this the beginning of Angel getting ready to go out...:sick:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Is this the beginning of Angel getting ready to go out...:sick:

Naga you are not probably aware since you took some day off, but it's an angelina 2.0 (sadly). Lots of time outside and a lot of partying and very little bate :X

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

cuando salen, están fuera toda la noche, llegamos Jesterday de 1 hora de juegos orquestados, a continuación, viendo la televisión @vortios es una estafa

It can be said stronger, but not clearer.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Naga you are not probably aware since you took some day off, but it's an angelina 2.0 (sadly). Lots of time outside and a lot of partying and very little bate :X

If she stays in tonight she will masturbate...::)

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Naga no son probablemente consciente desde que usted tomó algunos días de descanso, pero es un angelina 2.0 (por desgracia). Un montón de tiempo al aire libre y un montón de fiesta y muy poco bate: X

We continue to pay for the girls to entertain other guys ... we are the best ... (I the first asshole, for not having gone from this deception before)
I only have the hope that the new people will not fall into the same error as I)

• Upvote 2