Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, wathou said:

bien estamos a 1 niña de 8 LMAO, espero que las niñas tendrá una buena noche ... (¿qué más puedo decir ...) 

Whatever we say, it's no use.
The damage is already done.
You have a truth beyond the numbers .. I do not know if you have noticed ... We paid for 8, but we only get one.
Also on days that girls work for us.
Maybe even less. Of every 9 days inside the house, only one is deservedordor of the clients of RLC.

• Upvote 1

Just now, vortios said:

Unfortunately for me, the couples action is not interesting for me. I hope you find what you are looking for.

he is just trying to poke me :) don't worry about him, he is having a blast watching B1 & B2 getting worst everyday :) 

• Upvote 2

Just now, vortios said:

Unfortunately for me, the couples action is not interesting for me. I hope you find what you are looking for.

... there are even K&K + a guest girl. ... :) .... but .... Way more real, but still very limited (sex life is keeped outside only). 

I DONE with RLC The girls go out & get FUCK & When They come home they are not in the mood for use. I order VV and i going to order camarads. For the price of RLC i can put 15 more dollar with it and get 2 web site. VV is not that bad i done seen a girls bate tonight and squirt and it look like 2 other girls my have sex together and last night Catlyn on  camarads had sex with a girl and that make 2 time she had sex with 2 different girls and the camera are great so for $60 i get 7 apt With girl action

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nobody mentioned it so it mustn't have been very exciting  for us...just her...:angel:

like I said she started so you could see on cam 7 but then she had to pull the cover up even more then she does most of the time I watch her every move when shes there I don't miss much

4 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I DONE with RLC The girls go out & get FUCK & When They come home they are not in the mood for use. I order VV and i going to order camarads. For the price of RLC i can put 15 more dollar with it and get 2 web site. VV is not that bad i done seen a girls bate tonight and squirt and it look like 2 other girls my have sex together and last night Catlyn on  camarads had sex with a girl and that make 2 time she had sex with 2 different girls and the camera are great so for $60 i get 7 apt With girl action

good for you bonnie i don't know about VV but i'm keeping an eye on camarads the caitlyn appartment seems fun to watch :)