Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I'm not saying that these guys that know what the girls are doing give us their social media accounts but if the girls post what they are doing on social media is it some big secret after all I thought this was a site about the private lives of these girls  but what they post on social media is off limits maybe just maybe if they spent some actual time in the apts maybe guys would not be so negative don't blame guys for being pissed they are paying money to see these girls and for what just to watch them sleep and that's if they can even be bothered to come home

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Yo sé, que era el sarcasmo. Las dos cosas que he aprendido de este foro son la ira y sarcasmo.

The girls have taken to a limit their stay inside the house, or rather, their absence from the house, which is not normal.
They, with the consent of the organization, have led RLC customers to be pissed, angry and very upset with the girls, although the real culprit is the organization itself.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

The girls have taken to a limit their stay inside the house, or rather, their absence from the house, which is not normal.
They, with the consent of the organization, have led RLC customers to be pissed, angry and very upset with the girls, although the real culprit is the organization itself.

As I said a few weeks ago. They need tighter and better contracts. The couples all know what is required and up to know apart from that brief period with Adele and Danaya and a few "shy" girls the Barcelona girls have understood but this got out of hand. I desperately want Belle to stay. When she goes I don't mind what happens but for her to go would be very bad. I don't like the situation any more than you guys but I'm only here to see Belle and she has either 20 or 50 days left and then you and I needn't worry about her.

Yes my hope that she will start acting as the old Belle and stay in more than she is currently is possibly a forlorn one but without hope what is there.

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You know I think they do and they most certainly read it as do a lot of the residents.

I don't think rlc needs to read CC to know what's going on, as for the girls what's the worst that could happen if belle would have seen it ? she wouldn't do anythining inside the appartment ? Well it's kinda already the case so ... ^^' 

Anyway like many poeple said the "Girls on vacation" thread is not an happy place to be, nothing much is happening inside the appartments so most of poeple are getting angry that they wasted money, and since RLC doesn't respond to the "negative" mails, at some point most poeple unleesh themselfs on CC. And after a while only the Thinfoil hat and conspiracy theories poeple remains here, talking for ages about prositution,mafia,orgies outside the house,... always trying to figure out what the girls are doing outside, escalading to a complete non-sense and non-stop arguing about something that nobody can't know and wouldn't change a thing for us since all of that is happening outside ... And on top of that there are poeple like ed2 and Mr.Box that are thriving on B1,B2's current failure to spread their propaganda of closing those appartments.

• Upvote 5