Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

How long were Gina and Stella out?? Now, when they are home, probably nothing will happen. It is scandalous

But surely Gina has done plenty in front of the cam. I'm not sure if they were with Belle at all but odd that they should all be so late. Belle also wore a red wristband like I think someone mentioned Kylie did.

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

desde 22:14

Here are people who swallow everything they give, but I aspire to quality things. I do not want to be a segunga dish, but I would not have become an RLC customer.
We are trampled, insulted in our intelligence, girls make and fall, gentlemen have a little more self-esteem

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Pero sin duda Gina ha hecho un montón delante de la leva. No estoy seguro de si estaban con Belle en absoluto, sino extraño que todos ellos deben ser tan tarde. Belle también llevaba una pulsera roja como creo que alguien mencionó Kylie hizo.

That is debatable at least. Gina has only shown her vagina, but most do not want to see only a vagina, not just a tits, for that there are already many pages much cheaper than this.
Neither do we want to see 20 hours of one of the participants outside the house, when we know that she and the other partners leave the place where they are with four guys in two taxis (no known destination)
I mean, with those data, are those guys better entitled to you and me to enjoy the girls' presence?

• Upvote 1